Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Guild Wars 2

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Aug 28, 2012

Guild Wars 2 is an online RPG developed by ArenaNet, and continues the subscriptionless business model of the original Guild Wars. The game is set about 250 years after the events of its predecessor in a world devastated by the ancient elder dragons resurfacing after millennia of slumber.

Let's Host an Event!

shinboy630

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#1  Edited By shinboy630

Just like the title states, I want us, [BOMB], to host an in-game event. Not just for the guild, but for our server and GW2 as a whole. This is a large undertaking and will require help and coordination from all of you awesome duders. It will most likely require a few months (at least!) of planning alongside potentially hundreds of in-game gold, but I have the confidence that we can pull it off!

With the above being said, we will be holding a meeting to discuss a potential event THIS FRIDAY, MAY 31st 9PM EASTERN/6PM SERVER on mumble and in guild chat (@akuyazi) to discuss plans for this event. This is not an officer meeting, all Lincoln Force members are allowed and encouraged to attend. This will be a laid back, "let's throw ideas at a wall and see what sticks" type of meeting, so the more people there the more likely it is that some good ideas are tossed around.

UPDATE: We held the meeting and it went well. We came up with what I think is a decent list of ideas that we can totally workshop and narrow down to fit a schedule. Going forward, we are going to need a ton (read: hundreds) of gold to finance prizes. I know we can raise that amount as a guild seeing as we have funded 3 commanders. All donations, monetary or otherwise, can go in the bottom section of the guild bank. If you have any other questions feel free to ask any officer in-game.

Also, be on the lookout for fundraising activities on the horizon. I have heard the idea of an in-guild 50/50 style raffle tossed around, so maybe we will do that.

cc: @thurbleton because we discussed this a tad

shinboy630

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#2  Edited By shinboy630

Bumping this so people actually show up :P But yeah, you guys should totally show up, hosting an event it a ton of a fun and a great way to bring the guild together.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.