Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Guild Wars 2

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Aug 28, 2012

Guild Wars 2 is an online RPG developed by ArenaNet, and continues the subscriptionless business model of the original Guild Wars. The game is set about 250 years after the events of its predecessor in a world devastated by the ancient elder dragons resurfacing after millennia of slumber.

question about downloading the beta

Jackel2072

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By Jackel2072

So i didn't check my e-mail until last night and found i have received an invite into the beta. after setting up my beta account, the website informed me i'd be receiving a e-mail with in 10 days on how to download and install the game. to anyone who has downloaded the game, did it really take you 10 days to get a e-mail? also did you get any sort of confirmation about successfully setting up your beta account?

MezZa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By MezZa

Pretty sure the betas are weekend only events, and they close after that weekend is over until the next weekend event. I haven't been in one myself though.

UssjTrunks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By UssjTrunks

The beta event has already ended, unless there is another one coming up I'm not aware of.

Adamsons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Adamsons

I don't think you're guaranteed access into the next beta if you got into this weekend.

ROLL THE DICE AGAIN.

Subjugation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Subjugation

Bummer duder, it sounds like you missed out by not checking your email. Also, you would be breaking the NDA right now anyway. Better luck with future events.

WildFire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By WildFire

He didn't actually break the NDA because you don't sign the NDA until you download the client.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.