Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Guild Wars 2

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Aug 28, 2012

Guild Wars 2 is an online RPG developed by ArenaNet, and continues the subscriptionless business model of the original Guild Wars. The game is set about 250 years after the events of its predecessor in a world devastated by the ancient elder dragons resurfacing after millennia of slumber.

Shinboy's Appeal to the Masses

shinboy630

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

No Caption Provided

At the risk of sounding needy, I have a humble request to make of you, the good people of Lincoln Force. As you may or may not know, we are currently going through the process of unlocked the different guild mission types as quickly as we can. In addition to the new "merit" currency, this requires influence, a currency acquired by having guild members complete various things in-game. There is another way to gain influence, however, and that is where this Appeal comes in. Influence can be bought for in-game coin from the guild promoter in LA, as shown below.

No Caption Provided

You guys and gals have been doing a great job of logging in and getting things done, but more influence is still needed. As you can see at the top of this post, at the time of this writing, we still have a good amount of influence. However, these guild mission unlocks are pretty expensive, and even with the large and active community we have playing this game, acquiring enough influence to unlock them while also maintaining the buffs you guys are used to (magic find, karma, etc, etc) will be a challenge. That is why we are turning to you, the people. I humbly request that if you can spare any coin, you consider buying some influence for the guild. I personally like "Drinks for the City", as 2 gold is not a whole not for most, and 1000 influence is a big help. However, any and all contributions would be greatly appreciated. We as a guild have funded multiple commander icons, so I have faith we can do this as well. Just so you guys know I'm not just begging for help so we, the officers, don't have to do anything, I've already thrown in some money, and plan to continue doing so.

No Caption Provided

Thanks for taking the time to read this, and thanks in advance for helping us out, as in the long run it helps you as well, giving you buffs and access to different types of guild content. See you in-game!

~Shin

Avatar image for selfconfessedcynic
    selfconfessedcynic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

Woah, we aren't even half way to treks?

Righto, I'll buy some drinks when I get home later.

shinboy630

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just changed the notice in the guild bank, so if you would rather just throw money in there, feel free.

shinboy630

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We started building Guild Rushes the other night, so I just wanted to say thanks to everyone that has purchased influence for us so far! A special thanks to @theloopymonkey, who apparently is bad at managing his in-game funds and bought a ton of influence to help finish off the Rushes. Let's keep it up!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.