Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Guild Wars

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Apr 28, 2005

Guild Wars is a 'competitive online role-playing game' developed by ArenaNet and published by NCsoft, notable for instanced, skilled play and for being one of the first games of its time without a subscription fee.

Hearts of the North

Bestostero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Bestostero

The Hearts of the North event is about Gwen and Keiran's relationship.  The event seems fun so far, I think its better than War in Kryta since its solo missions and you don't have to look for groups since its harder to find people to play with now.  The new costumes are ugly in my opinion though...  I hope the wedding takes place in Old Ascalon.

Meltac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Meltac

It's pretty cool that they still support the game with frequent events, and new quests. I remember playing it pretty seriously back in the day.. maybe I should try it out again

Bestostero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Bestostero
    @Meltac: If you plan on playing GW2 you should!  Players from GW will get benefits in GW2 based on their achievements from GW.
    Riddell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Riddell

I REALLY need to start brushing up on GW before GW2 comes out.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.