Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Guild Wars

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Apr 28, 2005

Guild Wars is a 'competitive online role-playing game' developed by ArenaNet and published by NCsoft, notable for instanced, skilled play and for being one of the first games of its time without a subscription fee.

Looking to get to 30/50 HoM from scratch, anyone still playing?

Benny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Benny

I played prophecies when it was released and have managed to recover my 6 year old character. I've decided to order the expansions and go for 30/50 HoM points in time for GW2.

Is there any GB duders with a guild I could join for some advice, company etc. with this task?

I do also have a couple of questions regarding this process if anyone has time to spare.

Cheers.

shinboy630

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#2  Edited By shinboy630

I dont really have a guild per se, just one with a few RL friends I played with who have been afk for months (or even years). I would totally be down for helping you, though, seeing as I am 38/50 myself. Plus I just like helping people in Guild Wars. If you ever want to do anything, hit me up on steam (my profile is here), cause I am pretty much always on that.

BabyChooChoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3  Edited By BabyChooChoo

I've been trying to get some people together for this purpose alone. If you or any other people feel like adding me so we can knock this out, add Baby ChuChu in-game or Baby Choo Choo on Steam (which I am always on so it will be easier to contact me)

Avatar image for deactivated-589cf9e3c287e
    deactivated-589cf9e3c287e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 4

I'd love some help with the last couple of Prophecy missions. Hit me up on Steam or Captain of Charisma on GW.

Lukeweizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By Lukeweizer

Don't know if you go to Reddit, but on the Guild Wars subreddit, one of the top players wrote a guide on how to get 30/50 in HoM. http://www.reddit.com/r/GuildWars/comments/iu3qw/a_hom_guide_to_3050_aimed_at_beginners/ (Sorry, on my work computer and it has to run the old text editor. So I can't hyperlink it.) While some of the stuff he mentions sounds hard (and it is), having just achieved 30/50 myself, I recommend just finding a way to make money for yourself. I farmed Cloths of Brotherhood for a while until I got in to DoA with the Reddit guild (don't know if you know what any of that means). Have you actually started playing? Do you have a character you're currently playing or are you looking to start fresh?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.