Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Guild Wars

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Apr 28, 2005

Guild Wars is a 'competitive online role-playing game' developed by ArenaNet and published by NCsoft, notable for instanced, skilled play and for being one of the first games of its time without a subscription fee.

*sigh* Still haven't finished guild wars.

deejrandom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By deejrandom

Guild Wars... It sits on my harddrive waiting to be played.  I am at level 19 in one character, yet have never leveled to 20.  I've owned the game for numerous years, yet I have not completed it.  I now have all three campaigns and the expansion pack, yet i am not playing it. 

I think I shall vow, here on this blog, to beat all three before Guild Wars 2 comes out.  I will be buying it I am sure, so I should beat the first one. Right? 

Hmm. 

I have not bought many new games this year, trying to play through my back-log.   My back log extends back to the PS1 era so... We'll see. 

I do plan on getting FFXIV, however. 

But first... Guild Wars.  I must finish it!

deejrandom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By deejrandom

Guild Wars... It sits on my harddrive waiting to be played.  I am at level 19 in one character, yet have never leveled to 20.  I've owned the game for numerous years, yet I have not completed it.  I now have all three campaigns and the expansion pack, yet i am not playing it. 

I think I shall vow, here on this blog, to beat all three before Guild Wars 2 comes out.  I will be buying it I am sure, so I should beat the first one. Right? 

Hmm. 

I have not bought many new games this year, trying to play through my back-log.   My back log extends back to the PS1 era so... We'll see. 

I do plan on getting FFXIV, however. 

But first... Guild Wars.  I must finish it!

immike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By immike

Me too, what are your professions? I am going to make a new Ranger/Monk character hopefully this week.

deejrandom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By deejrandom
    @immike: My main is a Ranger/Mesmer (I believe) but I have started at least one character in all the other classes.  When I played before, my buddies and I started a guild so I am in possession of a guild hall as well. (EGAD - Eternal Guardians Against Doom.  More or less and excuse for use to go "EGAD!" everywhere :P) 
    Avatar image for dragonbloodthirsty
    DragonBloodthirsty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 4

I tend to play Ele, although I have gotten through the games on most of my characters.  Feel free to PM me if you get stuck or just want company.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.