Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Guilty Crown: Lost Christmas

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Jul 26, 2012

Guilty Crown: Lost Christmas is a visual novel which acts as a prequel to the Guilty Crown anime series, expanding the events of the "Lost Christmas" incident.

Guilty Crown News: Lost Christmas Visual Novel Game

takashichea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 15

Edited By takashichea
    No Caption Provided
    Guilty Crown: Lost Xmas

Welcome everyone! The company Nitroplus announce that they will release the game in Japan on May 31, 2012. It'll cost 5,040 Yen ($61). There will be a limited edition that will have a DVD that reveals a 12 minute animated short which is animated by I.G. Productions and the script is written by Nitroplus. Other mechandise includes a special box, a digi-case designed by Chuuouhigashiguchi who designed the Guilty Crown End Cards, a booklet of rough sketches, and a jacket sheet from Redjuice Graphics and chief animation director Satoshi Kadowaki. All for a grand total of 7,140 Yen ($86).

Plot

The visual novel takes place 10 years before Guilty Crown's story during the Lost Christmas event, December 25, 2029. It revolves around three main characters with code names: Scrooge, Carol, and Present.

For those who haven't watch Guilty Crown, here is my partner (KuroNekoXIII)'s awesome synopsis.

Sequel's Plot

After the spread of the "Apocalypse Virus" in Japan in the Year 2029, the country has been placed in an emergency state. Since the spread of the virus, the Japanese government lost all of its foundations, and the rein of the international organization known as GHQ began ruling the country. Now Japan is in a state of martial law, which is enforced by the GHQ, and is considered a "quasi-independent" nation.

10 years pass, and we see the story through the eyes of Shu Ouma, an average 17-year old teenager who lives a normal life. However his normal life style is soon shattered after his chance encounter with Inori Yuzuriha, who eventually involves him with the anti-government group she is a part of, known as Funeral Parlor, or Undertaker.

Characters

Here is your main cast of Lost Xmas.

CharactersDescriptions
    Scrooge
    Scrooge
    Scrooge is the main character who has the King's Powers. He escapes with Carol from a testing facility that subjected him as a human test subject. His face bears a resemblance to Guilty Crown's main male protagonist, Shu Ouma.

Voice Actor:Takahiro Sakurai
    Carol
    Carol
    Carol is a human test subject who escapes with Scrooge. Her face bears a resemblance to Guilty Crown's main female protagonist, Inori Yuzuriha.

Voice Actress:Kana Asumi
    Present
    Present
    Present is an assassin who is sent to hunt down Scrooge and Carol. Her role in the game is the "Spirit of Christmas." Her face bears a resemblance to Guilty Crown's male character, Gai Tsutsugami.

Voice Actress:Yuu Kobayashi

What are your thoughts on this new visual novel game?

Takashichea

Team Guilty Crown

Sources

takashichea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By takashichea
    No Caption Provided

Welcome everyone! The company Nitroplus announce that they will release the game in Japan on May 31, 2012. It'll cost 5,040 Yen ($61). There will be a limited edition that will have a DVD that reveals a 12 minute animated short which is animated by I.G. Productions and the script is written by Nitroplus. Other mechandise includes a special box, a digi-case designed by Chuuouhigashiguchi who designed the Guilty Crown End Cards, a booklet of rough sketches, and a jacket sheet from Redjuice Graphics and chief animation director Satoshi Kadowaki. All for a grand total of 7,140 Yen ($86).

Plot

The visual novel takes place 10 years before Guilty Crown's story during the Lost Christmas event, December 25, 2029. It revolves around three main characters with code names: Scrooge, Carol, and Present.

For those who haven't watch Guilty Crown, here is my partner (KuroNekoXIII)'s awesome synopsis.

Sequel's Plot

After the spread of the "Apocalypse Virus" in Japan in the Year 2029, the country has been placed in an emergency state. Since the spread of the virus, the Japanese government lost all of its foundations, and the rein of the international organization known as GHQ began ruling the country. Now Japan is in a state of martial law, which is enforced by the GHQ, and is considered a "quasi-independent" nation.

10 years pass, and we see the story through the eyes of Shu Ouma, an average 17-year old teenager who lives a normal life. However his normal life style is soon shattered after his chance encounter with Inori Yuzuriha, who eventually involves him with the anti-government group she is a part of, known as Funeral Parlor, or Undertaker.

Characters

Here is your main cast of Lost Xmas.

CharactersDescriptions
    Scrooge
    Scrooge
    Scrooge is the main character who has the King's Powers. He escapes with Carol from a testing facility that subjected him as a human test subject. His face bears a resemblance to Guilty Crown's main male protagonist, Shu Ouma.

Voice Actor:Takahiro Sakurai
    Carol
    Carol
    Carol is a human test subject who escapes with Scrooge. Her face bears a resemblance to Guilty Crown's main female protagonist, Inori Yuzuriha.

Voice Actress:Kana Asumi
    Present
    Present
    Present is an assassin who is sent to hunt down Scrooge and Carol. Her role in the game is the "Spirit of Christmas." Her face bears a resemblance to Guilty Crown's male character, Gai Tsutsugami.

Voice Actress:Yuu Kobayashi

What are your thoughts on this new visual novel game?

Takashichea

Team Guilty Crown

Sources

Avatar image for librorumprohibitorum
    LibrorumProhibitorum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

The Visual Novel looks better than the actual anime. Nitroplus is really good at what they do, and I'm a huge fan of Steins;Gate, both the visual novel and it's sequel, and the anime. I'm sure they can add a bit more to this universe than what the Guilty Crown anime gave us. The anime's first half was lacking, and it got really good towards the end, but never really cleared up much.

The VN itself is visually lovely from the screenshots I've seen, I love the dark atmospheric style they're going with in comparison to the anime's lush vibrant setting. Maybe Lost Christmas will make Guilty Crown much more enjoyable as a whole.

takashichea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By takashichea

@LibrorumProhibitorum:

Definitely! I have finished 18 episodes of Guilty Crown, and it's a good anime with some flaws in the pacing and characters. This visual novel game will explain some questions left by the anime. That's what I heard.

I'm looking forward to the Christmas Carol references in this game.

takashichea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By takashichea

I'm sorry guys. The video just died. Here is a replacement trailer and a 15 minute long demo.

Thank you.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.