Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Sep 28, 2010

The sixth core entry in Activision's Guitar Hero series represents the last entry developed by Neversoft.

Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock Announced

• 60 results
    Kirbichu54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#51  Edited By Kirbichu54

You'd think they would wait until, oh I don't know, people actually wanted another one?

234r2we232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#52  Edited By 234r2we232

Oh, Guitar Hero. You haven't been interesting since your second outing which was like 4 years ago. They effed up a Metallica game. I'm not sure how you do that. I'm gonna save my money for RB DLC and get some good charts, thanks :D

@Xeiphyer

said:

" Megadeth sucks. "

Your parents suck at raising children.

@jakob187 said:

Given how goddamn incredible Endgame was as an album, I can only IMAGINE!!! "

EndGame was generic, absolutely nothing distinguishes that from the other metal albums out there. Which is sad, considering how good Dave was. Sigh. I could live without the b-sides from it too.

@Red

said:

" A Rock inspired guitar?   Only thing that excites me from that list is Bohemian Rhapsody, but it'll be in Rock Band soon enough. "

I'd hardly call Rhapsody a must have for a game featuring multiple instruments. Unless you take just a 3 minute chunk of it - which would be pointless since it would ruin the song. Some songs, no matter how classic, just don't belong in these types of games, outside of maybe a karaoke type thing.
    rjpelonia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#53  Edited By rjpelonia

Wait. ...Wasn't Bohemian Rhapsody already released on Guitar Hero through DLC? So does this mean that past DLC won't be forward-compati-- Aw, I don't care anymore.

Mars_Cleric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#54  Edited By Mars_Cleric

So...no AC/DC...?
    MrQuizmo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#55  Edited By MrQuizmo

OMG New Guitar Hero!!! Oh man, I'm so glad it's still 2007 and I give a damn! 

Oh wait, it's 2010 and I don't. I'll bet cash monopoly money now that this will suck. Flat out, it will be bad. It'll have some neat stuff that'll be done poorly, and the graphics will continue to be Guitar Hero weird, and Activision will continue missing the point: That what made Guitar Hero 1 and 2 cool wasn't real rockstars like Simmons playing some part, and it wasn't this stupid commercial fake rock junk their trying to push as "Rock and Roll!" It was the fact that the developers were given enough time to develop a solid game with a high level of polish that showed a compassion for Rock. And until they get that, which I bet they won't, then this brand will continue drilling toward the center of mediocrity.  

You wanna join the Fight to Save Rock? Stop buying these games.

c1337us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#56  Edited By c1337us

A Guitar Hero sequel? Get the fuck out of here.

tebbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#57  Edited By tebbit

As much as I disdain what Guitar Hero has become, this is exactly the right way for the franchise to go. Let Rock Band deal with the serious stuff, GH has always been more over-the-top and this is the logical next step.

Gregomasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#58  Edited By Gregomasta
    @c1337us said:
    " A Guitar Hero sequel? Get the fuck out of here. "
    I know right
    cravins90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By cravins90

I'm thinking that Bohemian Rhapsody is gonna be in RB3, and it won't need to be cut since it'll have the keyboard of some kind.

ecksbawksUser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By ecksbawksUser

Apart from some old classics , this is another 'idiots guide to rock music' playlist

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.