Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Sep 28, 2010

The sixth core entry in Activision's Guitar Hero series represents the last entry developed by Neversoft.

So, the 2112 preview video was lying to me.

usedtype

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By usedtype

"the context of Warriors of Rock is ... appropriate for the 2112 album." - Geddy Lee 

"...there was no better piece of music ... than Rush's 2112 album..." - Brian Bright (WoR project director) 

"We've never done anything as epic as putting an entire album in the game." - Brian Bright 

Well, I guess they still haven't done something as epic as putting an entire album into the game.  Warriors of Rock does NOT include the entire 2112 album.  It contains only the first half of the album.  Sure, the 7 part song 2112 is awesome, but don't lie and say you're using the album when you aren't.

Videogames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Videogames

"We've never done anything as epic as putting an entire album in the game." - Brian Bright   

GUITAR HERO 8 RAISES THE BAR AND PUTS ENTIRE RUSH DISCOGRAPHY IN GAME.

Goly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Goly

Eventhough I still gotta get more into Rush, a Rush Rock Band or Rush Guitar Hero similar to what they did with the Beatles Rock Band would be fucking epic.

Malakhii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Malakhii
    @Goly said:
    " Eventhough I still gotta get more into Rush, a Rush Rock Band or Rush Guitar Hero similar to what they did with the Beatles Rock Band would be fucking epic. "
    You do have to get more into Rush, they fucking rock. I would hope it would be a Rockband game, guitar hero has gotten really shitty. Promode Rush would be......... Incredible................ and very hard.
    FunExplosions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By FunExplosions

Lol at the mindset of these developers.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.