Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Guns of Boom

Game » consists of 0 releases. Released May 18, 2017

Guns of Boom is a cross-platform mobile multiplayer FPS game.

Multiplayer FPS games on mobile can be good?!

Pixel_Junkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I don't usually play mobile games but i got a new phone and decided to test out some games. This game surprised me with how good it actually is. It solves an issue about fps on mobile, which is a lack of buttons. To shoot in this game all you need to do is move your cross-hair over the enemy, aiming at there head will also deal more damage. That mechanic works so well for a mobile game and makes it a ton of fun. Would recommend 10/10 IGN.

fisk0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 75

#2  Edited By fisk0  Moderator

I've given it a shot. Yeah, mechanically the shooting works, but it suffers from the same pay to win practices as most mobile games. I'm not a fan of progression/loadout based shooters in the best of days, but in Guns of Boom you don't even unlock the choice to pick different kinds of guns catering to different playstyles, it's just a linear progression through stronger weapons - each gun in the assault rifle class for example have the same accuracy and range stats but do more damage depending on how much money you spend on them.

rethla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By rethla

Consoles has already proven that FPS with bad controls work so im not surprised a mobile FPS can be good given it has some production values.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.