Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Halo 2

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Nov 09, 2004

The sequel to Halo: Combat Evolved continues the epic story of humanity's last and best hope: the super-soldier Master Chief, as he defends Earth from a Covenant invasion and fights to prevent the activation of another Halo ring.

Will Halo 2 ever come out on Xbox Originals???

tec3297

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By tec3297

I bought Halo when it first came out on Xbox originals, and it was the first time that I had ever played it.  And I am really  wondering when Microsoft will release Halo 2 on Xbox Originals......it would totally make them so much money, I know people would re buy it to have it directly on their hard drive.

pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By pause422

Not so sure about that really, 9/10 of anyone I know that is into Halo found 2 the most disappointing and lame and wouldn't play it again if they got it for free. But seeing as Combat Evolved came out fairly later, I'm sure there is a fine chance Halo 2 will be released on it as well.

Karmum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Karmum

Probably not, all of the people that have the game have it, or have moved onto playing Halo 3. An update to install original Xbox games to your HDD would be nice, though.

SmugDarkLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By SmugDarkLoser
    pause422 said:
    "Not so sure about that really, 9/10 of anyone I know that is into Halo found 2 the most disappointing and lame and wouldn't play it again if they got it for free."

That's not true at all. It's the #1 played xbox 1 game, was throughout since it came out, and was rated superbly.
    Don't you mean the horrible pc port?
    tec3297

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By tec3297

Speaking of horrible PC ports, has there been any news about moving Halo 3 over to the PC......

Fosssil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#6  Edited By Fosssil
    SmugDarkLoser said:
    "pause422 said:
    "Not so sure about that really, 9/10 of anyone I know that is into Halo found 2 the most disappointing and lame and wouldn't play it again if they got it for free."

That's not true at all. It's the #1 played xbox 1 game, was throughout since it came out, and was rated superbly.
    Don't you mean the horrible pc port?"
    If Halo: CE wasn't so cumbersome to play online (ie: having to use tunneling programs like XBC), then I doubt Halo 2 would have been so dominant. Just like Halo 3 nowadays, Halo 2's success was born more out of other games' failures than its own greatness.
    Snail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#7  Edited By Snail
    Thomas said:
    "Speaking of horrible PC ports, has there been any news about moving Halo 3 over to the PC......"
    I don't see why bungie would have any interest in that now with Halo: ODST coming out.
    tec3297

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By tec3297
    Snail said:
    "Thomas said:
    "Speaking of horrible PC ports, has there been any news about moving Halo 3 over to the PC......"
    I don't see why bungie would have any interest in that now with Halo: ODST coming out."
    Well I mean what about fans of the series that only have PC's, I bet they wouldn't want to alienate them, also I don't even think bungie is the ones that actually develop the ports for the PC.........

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.