Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Halo 3: ODST

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Sep 22, 2009

Taking place during the events of Halo 2, Halo 3: ODST puts players in the shoes of a silent Orbital Drop Shock Trooper (known as the Rookie) as he traverses through the Covenant-occupied metropolis of New Mombasa to find the whereabouts of his missing squadmates.

Achievement Hunting

puercoperro335

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By puercoperro335

Hey bombers who also own ODST, anyone up for some firefight/vidmaster achievement getting? I need about 3 people to play with, Mic isn't really a requirement but I just hope you can hear some chatter for some strategies if they are needed. 
    What we would be doing: Firefight on each map for the 200k achievement on each one. 
    The most difficult by far will be passing the 4th set of a firefight match on heroic in 4 player co-op. If it isn't difficult, it's time consuming.
    And lastly the Vidmaster: Deja Vu, which is completing Coastal Highway on Legendary with the Iron skull also in 4 player co-op.
    Of course we don't have to do these in 1 day, I'd prefer to do them chunks at a time, of course that's up to the schedule of the rest of the party.
    Thanks send me a PM on here, or preferrably on Xbox Live. My GT is puercoperro335, no caps, no frills, just simple that.
    Thanks again for your time.

Slaker117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By Slaker117

The firefight achievements shouldn't be too hard to do yourself, so if you have the time, just knock those out solo. As for the other two, I wouldn't recommend doing them with randoms, because you are going to need people who you can be comfortable getting frustrated at. They can get rough and tedious, and at some point someone is going to fuck up. If you're serious about getting the points, that type of tension can mess with a group's cohesion, especially if you aren't already familiar with each other.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.