Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Halo 3: ODST

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Sep 22, 2009

Taking place during the events of Halo 2, Halo 3: ODST puts players in the shoes of a silent Orbital Drop Shock Trooper (known as the Rookie) as he traverses through the Covenant-occupied metropolis of New Mombasa to find the whereabouts of his missing squadmates.

Achivements not granted

KrazyKanuck488

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By KrazyKanuck488

I have beat the last mission on legendary twice now and i have not been granted the last achievement..watch the credits and the cut scene at the end. it say that i have not competed the last mission. This is very frustrating. Has anyone else had this problem?? PLEASE HELP!!
    Thanks.

Expletive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Expletive

I never the super sleuth achievement, this game just has issues with achievements.

KrazyKanuck488

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By KrazyKanuck488

But is also says in the in-game menu that i haven't completed the game.

ShaneDev

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ShaneDev

Achievements didn't pop up when i finished the game but i still got them. Have you made sure you've finished every level in l egendary ?

KrazyKanuck488

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By KrazyKanuck488
    @ShaneDev said:
    " Achievements didn't pop up when i finished the game but i still got them. Have you made sure you've finished every level in l egendary ? "
    yup..it just says i havent beat the last one imma try again from the beginning and see what happens
    ShaneDev

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ShaneDev
    @KrazyKanuck488 said:
    " @ShaneDev said:
    " Achievements didn't pop up when i finished the game but i still got them. Have you made sure you've finished every level in l egendary ? "
    yup..it just says i havent beat the last one imma try again from the beginning and see what happens "
    Seems weird, the games a bit janky when it comes to achievements or so i hear. 
    ThePhantomnaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By ThePhantomnaut

Sometimes achievements pop up a minute or so late, probably due to the menu.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.