Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Halo 3: ODST

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Sep 22, 2009

Taking place during the events of Halo 2, Halo 3: ODST puts players in the shoes of a silent Orbital Drop Shock Trooper (known as the Rookie) as he traverses through the Covenant-occupied metropolis of New Mombasa to find the whereabouts of his missing squadmates.

Audio Logs after beating the game...

Jake_K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Jake_K

Beat this on legendary today, and was going to go back into the streets on easy and get the logs so I didn't have to worry about it on legendary.

The only problem is... I got 10 audiologs and now every one I come across isn't yellow (I can't interact with it). I already beat all the missions on legendary, but my visor shows me that I have to go to all the locations and such.... am I doing something wrong or do I have to beat the game again?

ThePhantomnaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By ThePhantomnaut

Reload Mombasa Streets and pay attention to walking signs as well as vehicles or ramps just suddenly activating. Some of them might be in places you least expect. They are randomized so if you can't find them, just go to a guide with all the possible locations.

Expletive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Expletive
    @ThePhantomnaut said:
    " Reload Mombasa Streets and pay attention to walking signs as well as vehicles or ramps just suddenly activating. Some of them might be in places you least expect. They are randomized so if you can't find them, just go to a guide with all the possible locations. "
    That wasn't really what he was asking.
    ThePhantomnaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By ThePhantomnaut
    @expletive said:
    " @ThePhantomnaut said:
    " Reload Mombasa Streets and pay attention to walking signs as well as vehicles or ramps just suddenly activating. Some of them might be in places you least expect. They are randomized so if you can't find them, just go to a guide with all the possible locations. "
    That wasn't really what he was asking. "
    Simply put, no you don't have to beat the game to get the audio logs besides the ultimate one. Happy now.
    dieselv2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By dieselv2

Load Mobassa Streets up on Easy and follow the guide to get all 29.  Then load up Data Have for the final. (this can only be gotten once you have the other 29)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.