Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Halo 3: ODST

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Sep 22, 2009

Taking place during the events of Halo 2, Halo 3: ODST puts players in the shoes of a silent Orbital Drop Shock Trooper (known as the Rookie) as he traverses through the Covenant-occupied metropolis of New Mombasa to find the whereabouts of his missing squadmates.

ONI alpha site mission.. Question

Ishoturface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By Ishoturface

how do i get there?

i just completed kikowani station.. and the only mission avalible right now is the alpha site mission, and the door in order to get to the mission is blocked.. so how do i get the door unlocked?    

noextralife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By noextralife

Are you sure your going the right way, I came across afew sections that prevented me from going the most direct way to the beacon, forcing me to back track and take a much longer route, check the map and see if there is another path, as the map tends to be a much better indicator on how to get from point A to B than the compass waypoint.

Ishoturface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By Ishoturface

i know for sure im going the right way... i look at the city map and the door that i would have to enter is red meaning its blocked
    noextralife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By noextralife

The best I can recall is taking an underground passage to the beacon, I think it may have been a road tunnel system

Zereta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Zereta

Did you make the same thread on the B.Net forums? I recall someone asking the exact same thing there... 

There are 2 distinct entrances and exits to the ONI Alpha Site area. One set is always locked. The other is open. Make a nice round around the locked one and go. If not, go back to the Kizingo Boulevard Flashback point and move from there. Should be faily linear from there onwards.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.