Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Halo 3: ODST

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Sep 22, 2009

Taking place during the events of Halo 2, Halo 3: ODST puts players in the shoes of a silent Orbital Drop Shock Trooper (known as the Rookie) as he traverses through the Covenant-occupied metropolis of New Mombasa to find the whereabouts of his missing squadmates.

RoboDefense, ODST, Football and more!

StrongHooj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Edited By StrongHooj

The absolute best game I have played on my Android powered phone has to be Robo Defense by Lupis Labs Software. I have been playing this game for all of 4 months now, and it is still incredibly fun. I only play it while my wife is making me "watch" various "talent" shows and other assorted current series... also while I am laying in bed trying to sleep, using the restroom, or waiting in lines. If anyone reading this has an Android phone, you need to download this game, I think it is only $1.99 and it will bring you hours upon hours of tower defense greatness.  

Saturday morning my wife and I drove to Memphis TN, because I had to take a test for my job at noon, and while we were there we decided to eat some Memphis BBQ. We had heard only great things about it and how it is the best BBQ ever... I didn't taste too much of a difference than any other BBQ I have had. The big difference was that they have pork at hand whereas where I live that isn't always an option. After taking my test and eating BBQ we hopped back in the car and make the 7 1/2 hour trip home. I drove the entire way there and the entire way back... my wife slept for about 75% of the drive. I don't quite get how she could possibly sleep that much, quite impressive if you ask me. 

On the way home from Memphis, one of my buddies (we'll call him Merlin) called me up and asked if he and "Jester" could come over Sunday and play some games. My wife works almost all day (bartender) on Sundays so of course I said yes. They call me at about noon today and tell me they are heading out, it takes them about 30 minutes to get to my place, so after hanging up my phone (is it really called "hanging up" when you press a little red button on the phone? Isn't it called hanging up because you used to physically hang up the phone?) I decide to get out the 32" Samsung from our bedroom and place it to the left of my 46" Samsung in the living room. I start playing some Halo3 on my big TV and have the football games on the smaller one while I wait for them to arrive. When they get here I open the door to see that Merlin has brought his 26" Samsung as well as his XBox360. So now I have from left to right a 32", 46", and a 26" all Samsung Series 6 LCD TVs. I have 2 XBox360s as it is, so now we are playing Halo3 on all 3 screens. It looks like an advertisement for Samsung, Bungie, and Microsoft. We had a great time playing Halo3 for a while, but then the Cowboys Giants game was about to start, so we went down to 2 screens and played through the campaign in ODST, with a couple of games of firefight mixed in. After we started playing the campaign time flew by. Next thing we know it is 8:30 and Minnesota is getting torn a new one by Arizona. All in all I would consider this to be an excellent day.  

Wife is home now, doing some online Christmas shopping... Merlin and Jester are home... Merlin just text me to see if I want to play some more games... we are trying to decide if we want to play Borderlands or get all the achievements for ODST... I am trying to decide if I am going to get in trouble if I play MORE games. What shal I do?

StrongHooj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By StrongHooj

The absolute best game I have played on my Android powered phone has to be Robo Defense by Lupis Labs Software. I have been playing this game for all of 4 months now, and it is still incredibly fun. I only play it while my wife is making me "watch" various "talent" shows and other assorted current series... also while I am laying in bed trying to sleep, using the restroom, or waiting in lines. If anyone reading this has an Android phone, you need to download this game, I think it is only $1.99 and it will bring you hours upon hours of tower defense greatness.  

Saturday morning my wife and I drove to Memphis TN, because I had to take a test for my job at noon, and while we were there we decided to eat some Memphis BBQ. We had heard only great things about it and how it is the best BBQ ever... I didn't taste too much of a difference than any other BBQ I have had. The big difference was that they have pork at hand whereas where I live that isn't always an option. After taking my test and eating BBQ we hopped back in the car and make the 7 1/2 hour trip home. I drove the entire way there and the entire way back... my wife slept for about 75% of the drive. I don't quite get how she could possibly sleep that much, quite impressive if you ask me. 

On the way home from Memphis, one of my buddies (we'll call him Merlin) called me up and asked if he and "Jester" could come over Sunday and play some games. My wife works almost all day (bartender) on Sundays so of course I said yes. They call me at about noon today and tell me they are heading out, it takes them about 30 minutes to get to my place, so after hanging up my phone (is it really called "hanging up" when you press a little red button on the phone? Isn't it called hanging up because you used to physically hang up the phone?) I decide to get out the 32" Samsung from our bedroom and place it to the left of my 46" Samsung in the living room. I start playing some Halo3 on my big TV and have the football games on the smaller one while I wait for them to arrive. When they get here I open the door to see that Merlin has brought his 26" Samsung as well as his XBox360. So now I have from left to right a 32", 46", and a 26" all Samsung Series 6 LCD TVs. I have 2 XBox360s as it is, so now we are playing Halo3 on all 3 screens. It looks like an advertisement for Samsung, Bungie, and Microsoft. We had a great time playing Halo3 for a while, but then the Cowboys Giants game was about to start, so we went down to 2 screens and played through the campaign in ODST, with a couple of games of firefight mixed in. After we started playing the campaign time flew by. Next thing we know it is 8:30 and Minnesota is getting torn a new one by Arizona. All in all I would consider this to be an excellent day.  

Wife is home now, doing some online Christmas shopping... Merlin and Jester are home... Merlin just text me to see if I want to play some more games... we are trying to decide if we want to play Borderlands or get all the achievements for ODST... I am trying to decide if I am going to get in trouble if I play MORE games. What shal I do?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.