Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Halo 3

Game » consists of 17 releases. Released Sep 25, 2007

The conclusion to the original Halo trilogy has the super-soldier Master Chief joining forces with The Arbiter to finish off the threat of both the remaining Covenant Empire and the parasitic Flood, once and for all.

Can I continue a Halo mission later from a rally point?

PISTOLcm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By PISTOLcm

If I stop, and restart a mission from a Rally Point, will I still get credit for playing the entire level on Legendary (achievement?)?

Thanks in advance!
    Avatar image for themustachehero
    TheMustacheHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By TheMustacheHero

No.

wefwefasdf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By wefwefasdf

As long as you have played the level up to that point on Legendary. You can't just play the last the last segment and get the achievement.

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By natetodamax

I don't think so

PISTOLcm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By PISTOLcm
    @SpikeSpiegel said:
    " As long as you have played the level up to that point on Legendary. You can't just play the last the last segment and get the achievement. "
    I've played up to Rally Point Bravo on Legendary. So, what you're saying is, if I start from Bravo I WILL get credit? Epic :D
    wefwefasdf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By wefwefasdf
    @PISTOLcm said:
    " @SpikeSpiegel said:
    " As long as you have played the level up to that point on Legendary. You can't just play the last the last segment and get the achievement. "
    I've played up to Rally Point Bravo on Legendary. So, what you're saying is, if I start from Bravo I WILL get credit? Epic :D "
    Yes, you will. The levels that I played Legendary by myself I slowly worked through the checkpoints just like that.
    PISTOLcm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By PISTOLcm

Nice. I was playing with a friend, and he froze half way through the last part..thankfully I won't have to replay the entire desert portion of that mission.

wefwefasdf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By wefwefasdf
    @PISTOLcm said:

" Nice. I was playing with a friend, and he froze half way through the last part..thankfully I won't have to replay the entire desert portion of that mission. "

When you are at the campaign selection screen when you highlight the different checkpoints it will tell you whether you completed that segment on Legendary on either co-op or solo. As long as the ones before that checkpoint have that icon on either one them, you're set.
    Snail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#9  Edited By Snail

Ok, I totally hate this Halo 3 ODST skin.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.