Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Halo 4

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Nov 05, 2012

The first game in the second saga of the Halo sci-fi series has the Master Chief awakening from cryostasis as he explores the mysterious Forerunner shield world Requiem, fights a newly-formed Covenant group, and accidentally awakens an ancient evil.

Basketball Griffball. You Guys Have Got To Try This Madness.

themoon13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By themoon13

If you search for specific gamertags in the file browser, you can download files (form what I understand full functionality comes next month). The guy who made this map is called Wintergore, and there's video of it here. I played with a bunch of Giant Bombers last night and it was an illegal amount of fun. There's a lot more strategy to this than regular Griffball, and we found ourselves passing the ball a lot, doing alley-oops, and trying to run plays. At the same time though, the lower gravity and the nature of the map creates non stop chaos. Check it out, I want to see what you think of this. Personally, I like it way more than vanilla Griffball.

zombie2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By zombie2011

I know it's only been 4 days since release but i really want 343 to implement the Action Sack playlist and Custom Forge Maps in the rotation.

I know they will do it sooner or later, it's just i'm to lazy to search through to find all the good old custom game types.

I loved Shotty Snipers, Splockets, Rocket Race, Shotgun Assault. Speedpile and Dino Blasters.

Zereta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Zereta

Actionsack is where Halo's at. Slayer is fun and CTF is great but its the wacky gametypes that Halo allows that truly makes the series.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.