Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Halo 4

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Nov 05, 2012

The first game in the second saga of the Halo sci-fi series has the Master Chief awakening from cryostasis as he explores the mysterious Forerunner shield world Requiem, fights a newly-formed Covenant group, and accidentally awakens an ancient evil.

Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn - Part 2

big_jon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#1  Edited By big_jon

Part 2 of FUD for those interested. Oh and best cameo ever.

SushiNao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By SushiNao

Frankie - Space Janitor!

I liked it, it's starting to pick up. I'm hoping they can maintain the tension after the monster reveal.

The_Ruiner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By The_Ruiner

I'm not a Halo fan. I don't enjoy the games or the universe all that much. But I'm enjoying this series. I like the characters and it's shot and edited really well.

wefwefasdf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By wefwefasdf

@The_Ruiner said:

I'm not a Halo fan. I don't enjoy the games or the universe all that much. But I'm enjoying this series. I like the characters and it's shot and edited really well.

It's funny, I'm the opposite. I've really liked all the Halo games but something about this series make it not enjoyable for me. I'm glad others are enjoying the universe though!

Venatio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By Venatio

Love the series so far, this episode felt pretty uneventful, next week however....holy shit

Covenant are on the way, pretty sure that was an elite slicing the statue with the energy sword

big_jon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#6  Edited By big_jon

@Venatio: I really can't wait for the reveal of the Covenant, they will be terrifying to these cadets.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.