Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Halo 4

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Nov 05, 2012

The first game in the second saga of the Halo sci-fi series has the Master Chief awakening from cryostasis as he explores the mysterious Forerunner shield world Requiem, fights a newly-formed Covenant group, and accidentally awakens an ancient evil.

Halo 4 Panel at PAX

SpartanAmbrose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By SpartanAmbrose

The panel starts at 10am PST/1pm EST. IGN will have a livestream of the event right here.

From IGN:

Up Next: Halo 4
    10:00am-11:00am PST
    Here is your first chance to see and hear from the 343 Industries team that is creating the exciting next chapter in Master Chief's heroic story. Panelists include Franchise Development Director Frank O'Connor, Creative Director Josh Holmes, Executive Producer Kiki Wolfkill, Senior Art Director Kenneth Scott, and Audio Director Sotaro Tojima.
    Slaker117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By Slaker117

A lot of talking about not very much. I'm excited for this game, but having a panel for it now seemed premature. The questions section was particularly pointless, as half the time you knew that they were going to give a fat "we can't answer that" before the person even finished asking.

Cloudenvy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Cloudenvy

Eh, it was an alright panel I suppose..Though I'm not very excited for the game.

falconer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 21

#4  Edited By falconer

I think the "biggest" thing to come out of them dancing around revealing pretty much anything was the fact that the story for the Arbiter and the humans post-war will continue in this trilogy. Interdasting...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.