Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Halo 4

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Nov 05, 2012

The first game in the second saga of the Halo sci-fi series has the Master Chief awakening from cryostasis as he explores the mysterious Forerunner shield world Requiem, fights a newly-formed Covenant group, and accidentally awakens an ancient evil.

No campaign scoring?

gateht

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By gateht

So, yeah, a minor point, but is there no option to turn scoring on for the campaign now?

In Halo 3 and Reach it was good fun having scoring on, either for mucking around with friends or to see all the cool multi-kills you were getting, can't see an option to turn campaign scoring on with Halo 4.

kermoosh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By kermoosh

nothing that will down my spirits but it was a nice feature in halo 3/reach. it was always the best blowing up a scarab and getting a ton of points whilst trying to get more points than your friends

Scrawnto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Scrawnto

In one of the Halo games, didn't you have to beat it first to unlock that? Am I making that up? Could that be the case here?

kermoosh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By kermoosh

@Scrawnto said:

In one of the Halo games, didn't you have to beat it first to unlock that? Am I making that up? Could that be the case here?

i think you may be referring to the skulls possibly? in halo 3 you had to find the skulls, where in halo reach they were already unlocked

Phatmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 12

#5  Edited By Phatmac

Nope. :/

OldManLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

#6  Edited By OldManLight

yeah scoring was kinda fun, I haven't picked up my copy yet but did they keep the daily and weekly challenges like they had in reach?

gateht

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By gateht

Yeah, there are still challenges - now they're split up into campaign, Spartan ops and multi player challenges.

vaiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By vaiz

You can hold select and see who has more kills, but that's about it.

Rave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By Rave

Is theater mode still in the game? I only put in the first disc but didn't see it. I remember the old games used to have it for the campaign as well. I really hope I am just missing it I loved that feature

Dagbiker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#10  Edited By Dagbiker

@gateht said:

So, yeah, a minor point, but is there no option to turn scoring on for the campaign now?

In Halo 3 and Reach it was good fun having scoring on, either for mucking around with friends or to see all the cool multi-kills you were getting, can't see an option to turn campaign scoring on with Halo 4.

You want HaloLog?

Ravelle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By Ravelle

@Dagbiker said:

@gateht said:

You want HaloLog?

That's Waypoint already.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.