Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Halo 4

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Nov 05, 2012

The first game in the second saga of the Halo sci-fi series has the Master Chief awakening from cryostasis as he explores the mysterious Forerunner shield world Requiem, fights a newly-formed Covenant group, and accidentally awakens an ancient evil.

[Podcast] The Mighty Electronic Box (Week of 12/11/12)

Bollard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

Edited By Bollard

TMEB - Week commencing 12/11/12!

HALO 4 HALO 4 HALO 4. In case you hadn't guessed, Halo 4 happened last week. Joe leads the charge and Brad provides his thoughts on the newest Halo ting. Jon hasn't played anything cept Curiosity, so if you are... curious about that, then listen in! Brad also checks out PC exclusives Chivalry: Medieval Warfare (the only warfare worth checking out this week, BLOPS2 can go suck one) and Natural Selection 2!

< Direct Download>

About us:

We are a group of four British duders who enjoy chatting about games in general - both new and old - that we've been playing or take our fancy. The team is:Chavtheworld (Myself, Bradley), agerstone (Dave), Ramone (Jon) and JTB123 (Joe).

Contact us:

If you have any questions or suggestions for us, we are literally up for discussing anything (and any games, no matter the age) if you e-mail in – so contact us on themightyelectronicbox@gmail.com!

Subscribe:

iTunes link: http://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-mighty-electronic-box/id457604469

Twitter link: http://twitter.com/#!/tmebpodcast

--> Last week's show... <--

Bollard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Bollard

TMEB - Week commencing 12/11/12!

HALO 4 HALO 4 HALO 4. In case you hadn't guessed, Halo 4 happened last week. Joe leads the charge and Brad provides his thoughts on the newest Halo ting. Jon hasn't played anything cept Curiosity, so if you are... curious about that, then listen in! Brad also checks out PC exclusives Chivalry: Medieval Warfare (the only warfare worth checking out this week, BLOPS2 can go suck one) and Natural Selection 2!

< Direct Download>

About us:

We are a group of four British duders who enjoy chatting about games in general - both new and old - that we've been playing or take our fancy. The team is:Chavtheworld (Myself, Bradley), agerstone (Dave), Ramone (Jon) and JTB123 (Joe).

Contact us:

If you have any questions or suggestions for us, we are literally up for discussing anything (and any games, no matter the age) if you e-mail in – so contact us on themightyelectronicbox@gmail.com!

Subscribe:

iTunes link: http://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-mighty-electronic-box/id457604469

Twitter link: http://twitter.com/#!/tmebpodcast

--> Last week's show... <--

Baillie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Baillie

Why am I not on this podcast?! :(

ZombiePie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

#3  Edited By ZombiePie

Hey guys just wanted you to know that I haven't stopped showcasing your podcast because I don't like it, but because you stopped linking me to the blog version for the podcast. To try and keep my blog feed current I follow over 1,000 users on the site which is both good and bad. Anyways I really appreciate it when you drop a link on the current Spotlight not only to give a platform to advertise this (which is part of the reason for the Spotlight)m but to also remind me that a new podcast is available to listen to. 

Bollard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Bollard

@ZombiePie said:

Hey guys just wanted you to know that I haven't stopped showcasing your podcast because I don't like it, but because you stopped linking me to the blog version for the podcast. To try and keep my blog feed current I follow over 1,000 users on the site which is both good and bad. Anyways I really appreciate it when you drop a link on the current Spotlight not only to give a platform to advertise this (which is part of the reason for the Spotlight)m but to also remind me that a new podcast is available to listen to.

Ah dude I didn't take it personally cause you stopped doing it! I just totally forgot to keep popping a link in the thread for you. As always thanks for featuring our content, it's greatly appreciated, and I'll make sure to keep giving you a link from now on :)

@Baillie said:

Why am I not on this podcast?! :(

Because it's about Halo or because you be British?

Ramone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By Ramone

You fucking called me Joe. JOE! This is an insult to both me and my family.

Bollard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Bollard

@Ramone said:

You fucking called me Joe. JOE! This is an insult to both me and my family.

YOU WRITE THESE EVERY WEEK THEN, YOU PROFESSIONAL NOVELIST. Your names are basically the same anyway (bar one letter), so it doesn't matter. I'll change it here to keep you happy, but I can't do shit about the iTunes description.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.