Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Halo 5: Guardians

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Oct 27, 2015

Eight months after the events of Halo 4, the Master Chief has reunited with his former SPARTAN-II comrades. After they go AWOL, a team of SPARTAN-IVs known as Fireteam Osiris is assigned to hunt them down.

Halo 5: Guardians Soundtrack released

Avatar image for deactivated-629fdfa1dbf9a
    deactivated-629fdfa1dbf9a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hey Guys,

Just thought i'd let all your follow Spartans (see what i did eh eh eh!?) that the new Soundtrack for Halo 5 has been part released on iTunes. A massive mention should be for the track called "The Trials". I wont link it here as i don't want to link a dodgy youtube video of it. But essentially its the music off the Blue Team Opening Cinematic:

The track is perfect fusion of the older Halo 3 style music and the new Halo 4 stuff. Worth to mention that Halo 5 has a different composer to Halo 4. Probably because a lot of the core halo players didn't like the newer stuff that was made for Halo 4. (I always like change)

This track was meant to be played at 11!!

The rest of the soundtrack will be released on 30th October.

Thoughts?

big_jon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

That's misleading, I thought the rest of it was out too...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah it seems silly. You can "Preorder" it now, but can buy 5 tracks to listen now.

rawrz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Its now st

reaming. It's quite good.

mems1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GunstarRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 10

#6  Edited By GunstarRed

Man, I don't want to listen to all of it but it seems to be a perfect meshing of the old and the newer stuff from 4... With a dash of Metal Gear-y sneaky music thrown in.

The Trials track which is pretty much the old Halo theme smooshed together with 117 from 4 and it's pretty god damn... it's something... The sound of shit getting real.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It just boggles the mind why they would put the full thing on Soundcloud first. Its easy to rip off their (if your into that sort of thing). But yet the album is only part downloadable on itunes..... I WANT TO THROW MY MONEY AT YOU!!!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.