Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Halo 5: Guardians

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Oct 27, 2015

Eight months after the events of Halo 4, the Master Chief has reunited with his former SPARTAN-II comrades. After they go AWOL, a team of SPARTAN-IVs known as Fireteam Osiris is assigned to hunt them down.

PC Forge Clan

downloaded

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By downloaded
    DharmaBum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

So how does the game play on PC? Do the controls translate well to M&K?

downloaded

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By downloaded

@dharmabum: I think so. I have currently uninstalled it because it's a challenge getting together with people to play if you're not in a clan or have friends who are interested. If this thread picks up in interest I'll happily reinstall and get the GB clan going.

I still played with a controller because it's how I like my Halo, but the mouse and keyboard controls seem perfectly competent. The game is more CoD-like now than it used to be so it has a pretty standard "shift-to-sprint" style control scheme and the key bindings are all remappable if you don't like what they have done.

DharmaBum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Asberg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Asberg

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.