Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Halo 5: Guardians

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Oct 27, 2015

Eight months after the events of Halo 4, the Master Chief has reunited with his former SPARTAN-II comrades. After they go AWOL, a team of SPARTAN-IVs known as Fireteam Osiris is assigned to hunt them down.

Warzones: maybe fun in a group?

bugbarbecue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So I can see some potential for warzone a to be great with a group of communicating players, but halo has never been good for that, so does anyone feel like teaming up to do some warzones in the way I imagine 343 envisions them being played?

My gt is Nobanion, I keep some weird hours so just add me and whenever I'm on I'll probably be up for a game if we can get at least three or 4 of us.

Alternatively add your gt here and I'll keep an eye out for you.

Avatar image for deactivated-63b0572095437
    deactivated-63b0572095437

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've been playing with some buddies and having some good fun. I'm not pro or anything, but I'm always down to play with people who want some fun and light strategy. My hours are a little weird. I work at 3am (PST) so I play mostly in the early afternoon after I get off. Unless it's Tuesday or Wednesday when I'm off, then I play all day.

GT: Epidemik LV

Avatar image for deactivated-629ec706f0783
    deactivated-629ec706f0783

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's really fun with my one buddy, so I imagine a group of 3+ would make it super fun and also really easy. Coordination on base capture and boss kills is crucial for victory.

That being said, I still have a ton of fun solo. If I'm rolling around Warzone solo, I make it my goal to dream wreck the enemy players who spend cards on vehicles. I have so so many tank kills already. Also fun to work on lesser used weapon commendations while playing solo.

My GT is Takayamasama if you want people to play with. if you see me on, feel free to just send in invite, if I'm free I'll jump in.

Entreri10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

I've been enjoying playing Warzone with randoms but I'll definitely prefer playing it with my brother and friends to coordinate more .Anyone here can hit me up to play with them.

GT: Ironsandshrew

Avatar image for sovietdancnbear
    Sovietdancnbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

GT: Sovietdancnbear really dig this mode and would love a running crew for it. Have a crippling Destiny addiction just so you know.

bugbarbecue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Awesome I'll add the lot of you next time I'm on.

big_jon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

Zealotsangheili feel free to add me with a message, I play a lot of Halo

Alucitary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Normal Warzone is a horrible experience as a solo player. the objective kills are literally the only thing that matter. As long as you have one point and your core isn't in danger you can roll around with a team of 2-3 with power weapons and just win the game. If you get paired against any sized team at all you will loose.

Warzone Assault on the other hand can be a lot of fun solo. Because captures aren't reset when you loose your team looses ground sneaking into bases, and taking advantage of mayhem can be really rewarding. On the attacking side you can actually take down the core solo if you are observant and use power weapons at the right time.

ruairi_burns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GT: SirJukeboxHero

GMT Timezone - Invite me in whenever you're on!

Avatar image for financingisfree
    financingisfree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

FinancingIsFree. Get at me, peeps.

Avatar image for schrodngrsfalco
    SchrodngrsFalco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#12  Edited By SchrodngrsFalco

I love me some good ol coordination. Just be sure to include a note saying something like "gb warzone"

TyphoonIvan29

Avatar image for theatricalzebra
    TheatricalZebra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By TheatricalZebra

Light coordination sounds like just the right amount.

GT: TheatricalZebra

Banky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Add me in mothertruckers!

GT: Scrotasmic

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.