Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Halo: Reach

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Sep 14, 2010

A prequel to Halo: Combat Evolved, chronicling one of the most cataclysmic events of the Halo Universe through the eyes of a squad of Spartan super-soldiers known as Noble Team. It is also the last game in the series developed by Bungie.

1 Flag CTF

EVO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By EVO

Last night I had 30 minutes to kill before I had to get ready for work. Just enough time to get in a few rounds of Halo.

While waiting for players, I joked with my friend how we'd probably get Elite Slayer matches, which we both hate. But we got something even worse: 1 Flag CTF.

Who the fuck picks this shit? Most likely the same people that do nothing but snipe the whole match or just fuck around in the Warthog instead of picking me up when I have the flag. On the rare occasion that my side isn't filled with complete dumbasses, capturing the flag is near impossible because there's only 1 flag, thus 1 objective of interest.

But that's not all.

Say you lose the first round, then the other team wins the next. The best you can hope for is a tie game. But what happens when you fail to capture the flag again? It goes to a fourth round, even though you've already lost. What the fuck.

So as you can see, I hate 1 Flag CTF. And as you can imagine, I was pretty pissed when the next match we played was a ONE FLAG CAPTURE THE FLAG.

Then I had to go to work.

DharmaBum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By DharmaBum

People that vote for objective are usually just trying to farm kills. Play with friends you know, not the dipshits that populate matchmaking.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.