Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Halo: Reach

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Sep 14, 2010

A prequel to Halo: Combat Evolved, chronicling one of the most cataclysmic events of the Halo Universe through the eyes of a squad of Spartan super-soldiers known as Noble Team. It is also the last game in the series developed by Bungie.

Alright well I want friends for customs games and stuff

rubsnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By rubsnick

My gamertag is rubsnick, This is how I game. I use minimal mic. I don't like talking and when I'm gaming alone I just mute everyone. But if I know you we could talk and to team battles and what not. I prefer Rumble Pit and am very good at it. I play casually but yeah I do have Noble map pack. So yay.... I mostly want to experience custom games or have actual team mates that are not dumbasses. That's why I mostly play Rumble Pit. I am a lone wolf. But I am considerate to teams. So if you want I won't speak to you but you can give me orders and I'll follow them. You can see how I play and everything. I play for fun, so K/D doesn't matter to me, I have shit load of fun. ^^ So any takers? Just add me or post your gamertag. I kind of want to make a clan or join one. Ya know what I mean? I clan like this would be epic.

ShaneDev

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By ShaneDev

I never talk on a mic so you can add me if you want. I also play for fun but I am fairly good at Reach. I actually dont have the noble maps. GT: Tartarus 14     

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.