Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Halo: Reach

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Sep 14, 2010

A prequel to Halo: Combat Evolved, chronicling one of the most cataclysmic events of the Halo Universe through the eyes of a squad of Spartan super-soldiers known as Noble Team. It is also the last game in the series developed by Bungie.

Bugged Achievements?

sammo21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 45

#1  Edited By sammo21

Wasn't sure if I was doing something wrong or if some of the achievements currently have problems. I was playing some Halo: Reach recently as it had been a few months and I figured I would do some housekeeping on the achievement side of the game. I started my solo legendary run (ffffffuuuuuuuuuu) and also jumped into the multiplayer again. Specifically three of the achievements are being a pain in the ass and not popping:

License to Kill

From Hell's Heart

Emergency Room

Wasn't sure if any Bombers could give me some tips as to what I might be doing wrong or if there really is a bug with these. I am playing in matchmade games.

laserbolts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By laserbolts

You have the DLC I'm assuming?

Avatar image for oscar__explosion
    Oscar__Explosion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By Oscar__Explosion

Well I assume you have the Halo Anniversary DLC maps otherwise that's your problem right there.

sammo21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By sammo21

Yes, I have all of the DLC

supamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By supamon

I think you need to do them in their respective DLC maps.

gamer_152

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 71

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By gamer_152  Moderator

What I've found elsewhere online would suggest that you have to fulfil the achievement requirements on the Anniversary maps, or you won't unlock them.

sammo21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By sammo21

Weird ive gotten the dlc stuff outside of the respective dlc maps. Ill try that. Thanks

sammo21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By sammo21

Not really sure. Almost completed a solo legendary run on the single player...that in and of itself will finish all of the original set of achievements for me in the game. Still would like to get the others if I can, but with how some of the playlists are setup I am not sure if that's going to happen or not. Oh well, we'll see...not a big deal in the end, especially as Halo 4 is out on Tue.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.