Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Halo: Reach

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Sep 14, 2010

A prequel to Halo: Combat Evolved, chronicling one of the most cataclysmic events of the Halo Universe through the eyes of a squad of Spartan super-soldiers known as Noble Team. It is also the last game in the series developed by Bungie.

did anyone not receive the code??

Juicebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Juicebox

I didn't i tried calling Microsoft. But they didn't even know about the spring beta.

Has anyone had this problem before???

Oh i'm talking about the beta discs being incompadible.

apparantly some people got codes to download it off the marketplace and yet i got nothing.

i tried calling customer service but i got some lady who was faling asleep, and just told me she didn't know anything about this ''Halo''

:(

Avatar image for the_laughing_man
    The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By The_Laughing_Man

@Juicebox said:

I didn't i tried calling Microsoft. But they didn't even know about the spring beta.

Has anyone had this problem before???

Oh i'm talking about the beta discs being incompadible.

apparantly some people got codes to download it off the marketplace and yet i got nothing.

i tried calling customer service but i got some lady who was faling asleep, and just told me she didn't know anything about this ''Halo''

:(

What codes? You mean way way back when they where trying out that new thing for the 360?

Juicebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Juicebox

no thi@The_Laughing_Man:

no this

http://www.joystiq.com/2011/09/23/microsoft-solves-reach-disc-issues-with-games-on-demand/

The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By The_Laughing_Man

@Juicebox said:

no thi@The_Laughing_Man:

no this

http://www.joystiq.com/2011/09/23/microsoft-solves-reach-disc-issues-with-games-on-demand/

O well. You right wanna state a back story. Cause I had no idea about this and I do not think many other did.

And yes. This was from way back when they tested that stuff. So just sit tight and call again. Its a free game no reason to be all antzy. Im sure they will fix it.

iDarktread

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5  Edited By iDarktread

@Juicebox: So... you got a beta disc but you didn't get a code? Are you sure you're checking the correct email?

The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By The_Laughing_Man

@iDarktread said:

@Juicebox: So... you got a beta disc but you didn't get a code? Are you sure you're checking the correct email?

Not it seems his free game is not working since the last update and they have not sent him another free copy of it yet.

iDarktread

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#7  Edited By iDarktread

@The_Laughing_Man said:

@iDarktread said:

Not it seems his free game is not working since the last update and they have not sent him another free copy of it yet.

I got a free copy of the game too. I also got sent an email with a download code. They were supposed to send everyone who participated a download code, but he must not have gotten his yet.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.