Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Halo: Reach

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Sep 14, 2010

A prequel to Halo: Combat Evolved, chronicling one of the most cataclysmic events of the Halo Universe through the eyes of a squad of Spartan super-soldiers known as Noble Team. It is also the last game in the series developed by Bungie.

I sure would love a single player DLC pack.

big_jon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#1  Edited By big_jon

It could tell the story of another group of Spartans fighting for Reach and one of their struggles during the Invasion, I love the campaign but I just wanted more of it. 

The sombre tone and setting of Reach was a unique one and it saddens me that it may never be expanded upon.
    wubb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By wubb

100% with you on that.

Teran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Teran
    @big_jon:   A lot of people (myself included) want some sense of closure to the Jun and Halsey sidestory.  If you remember, Jun was sent to guard Dr. Halsey as she made her escape from Reach and we basically never hear from them again however because Halsey survives in canon lore it is entirely possible that Jun also survives.  I think this would be an excellent dlc.
    lucas_kelly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By lucas_kelly

Yeah, probably not going to happen.

carlthenimrod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By carlthenimrod

It probably won't happen because single-player DLC cost way more to make compared to a map-pack. I wish they would though.

DystopiaX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By DystopiaX

Won't happen. Would take more effort, voice work, etc., and they fucking print money making map packs so there's no point.

big_jon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#7  Edited By big_jon
    @Teran said:
    "@big_jon:   A lot of people (myself included) want some sense of closure to the Jun and Halsey sidestory.  If you remember, Jun was sent to guard Dr. Halsey as she made her escape from Reach and we basically never hear from them again however because Halsey survives in canon lore it is entirely possible that Jun also survives.  I think this would be an excellent dlc. "

I would like that too. 
    wolf_blitzer85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#8  Edited By wolf_blitzer85

That would be super awesome but unfortunately all we are probably ever going to see are map packs.

Ramone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#9  Edited By Ramone

I think a lot of the games I play could do with some decent SP DLC and I'm very grateful that Rockstar have made some for both GTA 4 and RDR. It's always nice to jump back into a familiar universe and see things from a different perspective.

ShaneDev

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By ShaneDev

It would require to much work to make something like that but I would love to see it. Something about June and Halsey being the obvious choice.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.