Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Halo: The Master Chief Collection

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Nov 11, 2014

Chronicle the classic adventures of the Master Chief with a compilation of the first four main chronological installments of the Halo series, enhanced for the Xbox One with updated graphics and easy access to every multiplayer mode in the series' history.

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Having Matchmaking Issues [UPDATED]

• 91 results
    Avatar image for deactivated-601df795ee52f
    deactivated-601df795ee52f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

I can count the number of games I've gotten in successfully on one hand, and almost all of them had unbalanced teams. I'm also having some pretty annoying lag with Halo 2 Anniversary. It often fails to register my shots as hits so I'm getting BRed to death all the damn time.

This is unacceptable. For 343's sake that patch that comes out on Wednesday better significantly improve the matchmaking.

Alek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#102  Edited By Alek
    @pj said:

@aleksandr said:
    @ripelivejam said:

Proud owner of a 'bone now! :D :(

I have no restraint.

Anyway playing through halo:ce while multi's borked and love the near 60fps but thought it'd be a tiny bit better looking. Also somewhat antiquated control throwing me for a loop but that's Halo for yaand me not having played this series in awhile. Im just hoping this and FH2 don't end up on PC or ill be kicking myself, at least until some more hot scloosies come out.

I think you're safe. Both first-party games, MS killed GFW without really replacing it and is currently trailing PS4 in total sales, so far as I am aware. Maybe they'll try the whole selling and publishing games on PC thing again on Windows 9Windows 10 Windows Start Menu Edition.

It's almost like they could put some hooks into their own operating system and have a game app that can launch games from any service (with their requisite overlays), getting all your game libraries and organising them in one place, and also sell you games direct through said app from MS in another tab with a version of Live that isn't total garbage and maybe end up making some money off games on their own platform. They could even make a new Freelancer. I'd make some shitty snarky comment about how none of this is going to happen but I'm just bummed out. Freelancer was the best.

Obviously you never used Windows 8 but just like bitching about it. They have put Xbox as a service on Windows and they sell games with Xbox integration on the store. You would know this if you ever used W8.

That is not what I said. Personally attacking someone's stance in a misguided fashion regarding an off-topic comment on a week-old post is a pretty pathetic thing to be doing with your time. I use Windows 8.1.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.