Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Halo: The Master Chief Collection

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Nov 11, 2014

Chronicle the classic adventures of the Master Chief with a compilation of the first four main chronological installments of the Halo series, enhanced for the Xbox One with updated graphics and easy access to every multiplayer mode in the series' history.

The Masterchief Collection is operating at full speed

VoshiNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

Edited By VoshiNova

Hey y'all

I'm gonna miss you Dan, like a lot, but I am happy for your new business venture!@danryckert

I updated the Masterchief collection tonight and it's like my teenage dream game, I hop into multiplayer and select which games in the series I want to play and what modes and voila. It's weird at first as I can't wrap my mind around how this actually works, but it's been flawless for my last 10 or so games. I just played a game of team slayer in Halo 1's prisoner map and it great, just great. So if you are a fan of playing Halo multiplayer and have some time - do it do it do it. Oh and I'm way down to play with Giant Bomb fans, so feel free to add me on Xbox Live "VoshiNova"

https://youtu.be/tCnBrrnOefs

norm9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

After over 100 GBs(?) on my hard drive downloaded, I ended up Uninstalling it from my xbox sometime last year. While I would love to play some multiplayer halo 3 again, that download size... never again and no thanks!

Sahalarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

It's so good now! I've been playing with my sons way more than my wife approves of haha. Bouncing between all of the games in casual mp in between ODST 3 player co op sessions has been such a joy

Nick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

only Reach is available so far on the pc version but i'm having a great time with it. played through the campaign and been playing a few multiplayer matches a night; it's been fun and no issues so far

Alias

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I don't remember being this bad at Reach multiplayer.

Nick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@alias: yeah i had the same thought, first bunch of matches i got 1 or 2 kills for every 20 deaths. then after 15 matches or so, i was able to get about 1 kill per death. just took a bit of getting used to.

Avatar image for deactivated-61665c8292280
    deactivated-61665c8292280

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@nick said:

@alias: yeah i had the same thought, first bunch of matches i got 1 or 2 kills for every 20 deaths. then after 15 matches or so, i was able to get about 1 kill per death. just took a bit of getting used to.

If you're playing on console, you're mostly going up against those who've stuck with the Master Chief Collection for years. Halo is very much a game of skill gaps, knowledge gaps, and team-based coordination gaps. Especially when solo queueing, you're going to hit more monsters than meeklings.

wardcleaver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@norm9 said:

After over 100 GBs(?) on my hard drive downloaded, I ended up Uninstalling it from my xbox sometime last year. While I would love to play some multiplayer halo 3 again, that download size... never again and no thanks!

100 GB seems pretty reasonable for what you are getting. Heck, the new COD comes in around 100 GB, for a single game.

DustinGluvna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am honestly considering getting an xbox one s, the discless one just for this and gamepass. just to have a cool little arcade machine and use my ps4 for other bigger games.

ShaggE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@inevpatoria: Yeah, even on PC that's the case. I was never good at Halo MP, but I could at least stay in the upper half of the scoreboards back in the 360 days. Now I'm celebrating every time I squeak out a kill, haha.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.