Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Halo

Franchise »

The franchise that defined the Xbox, Halo contains some of the most popular games ever released. The Halo FPS titles are revered for their excellent gamepad control and high-quality online multiplayer. The franchise now contains novels, soda tie-ins, an RTS spin-off, toys, and more.

Halo and me.

ZacBoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Edited By ZacBoon

Halo has been a big part of my gaming life. The first xbox game I played was Halo, and i loved it. I was more then excited when Halo 2 was released and only played these 2 games in LAN form with a punch of guys. I believe that this is the best way too really enjoy a multiplayer experience. 

Halo 3 really started up my joy of online gaming. It made me purchase games like L4D, TF2 and lot's more.  

Now Halo Reach. I love this game. I especially love the campaign. But I like Halo Reach as a "shooter" not exactly as a 'Halo' game. The main reason I think this is, is because of the shields and health system. BUT when you look past that its  a great game.  

ZacBoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By ZacBoon

Halo has been a big part of my gaming life. The first xbox game I played was Halo, and i loved it. I was more then excited when Halo 2 was released and only played these 2 games in LAN form with a punch of guys. I believe that this is the best way too really enjoy a multiplayer experience. 

Halo 3 really started up my joy of online gaming. It made me purchase games like L4D, TF2 and lot's more.  

Now Halo Reach. I love this game. I especially love the campaign. But I like Halo Reach as a "shooter" not exactly as a 'Halo' game. The main reason I think this is, is because of the shields and health system. BUT when you look past that its  a great game.  

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.