Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Halo

Franchise »

The franchise that defined the Xbox, Halo contains some of the most popular games ever released. The Halo FPS titles are revered for their excellent gamepad control and high-quality online multiplayer. The franchise now contains novels, soda tie-ins, an RTS spin-off, toys, and more.

Is Halo’s fanbase over stereo-typed?

• 88 results
    DoctorOptimist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DoctorOptimist

Many gamers (especially on the net) complain about Halo’s fanbase behaves immaturely, bash on other titles compared to their favorite Halo franchise, and spout things like: “OMG! Halo rox!!!” or “halo is the best game evar!!!” tend to stereo-type Halo fans as a whole. However, maybe it’s just me, but I haven’t seen those kinds of Halo fans in many game forums I’ve been to. I’ve mostly seen more people saying:   “I really don’t like Halo” or “OMG! Halo sux!!!”. I’ve only seen fanboyish Halo posts on Halo related YouTube videos and in the Bungie forums, of course you can find any fanboyish quotes from every message board dedicated to a single game franchise.

I’ve seen more; God of War, Metal Gear Solid, Final Fantasy, StarCraft, and Valve fanatics than the likes these of Halo fanboys at every non-Halo related gaming site (and I like all the games series that I've mentioned). You could ask “but what about the annoying Halo fanboys on xbox live who cuss and scream and shout racist and homophobic words” Well, I’ve been hearing crap like that in Counter-Strike, long before I’ve played Halo 2 online.   You could say I’m bias because I’m a die-hard Halo fan, but I’m not that big of a fan of the series as I’m really just a fan of the first game but I anticipate Halo Reach as I loved the beta. I’ve met more moderate Halo fans than I’ve than the likes of its rabid fanatical following that everyone keeps complaining about.

Yeah, so is it just me? Or is this some stereo-type done as an excuse to bash the games and the people who play it?

I say Metal Gear Solid’s, Valve (I like Valve a lot actually, I can't stand it's rabid fans), Final Fantasy, and Sonic’s fanbase are far worse. I'm going to get a lo of flak for saying that. While I'm not saying Halo doesn't have a rabid following, it does, but it's not broad or worse than most popular game franchises.
    Avatar image for griefersstolemykeyboard
    griefersstolemykeyboard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Fanboys in general should all be buried under 6 feet of concrete.

kmdrkul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By kmdrkul

Yeah, they are.  Or if anything, they've moved onto MW2 :p

SBYM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#4  Edited By SBYM

People that complain about a fanbase that they don't have to pay any attention to if they don't want to are worse, I'd say.

R3Qui4M

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By R3Qui4M

I agree I'm a rabid Halo fanboy with over 3000 games clocked. But I will never force my opinion or show a blindside to a fault in the game. I do agree with you, that when a game is so popular the anti-fanbase is bound to be large. I used to be agianst Halo for a long time, as I felt that it stole the glory days of PC FPS, but after trying it i proved my self wrong, it is a great game, but wont trash you if you disagree

Frostler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 7

#6  Edited By Frostler

I've always found Halo to be the home of the bad mouthed nine year trash talking kind of players, I'd say most of them are pretty bad.

DoctorOptimist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By DoctorOptimist
    @kmdrkul said:
    " Yeah, they are.  Or if anything, they've moved onto MW2 :p "
    No Halo fan is inept enough to move onto that travesty.
    DoctorOptimist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By DoctorOptimist
    @Frostler said:
    " I've always found Halo to be the home of the bad mouthed nine year trash talking kind of players, I'd say most of them are pretty bad. "
    I can say the same thing about any online multiplayer game in general, except for the old classic Rainbow Six games.
    tofford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#9  Edited By tofford

I think games like Halo and MW2 are easy targets for gamers to criticise when they are at the very least solid shooters. There are a lot of annoying people online but I love playing Halo online with mates and the mute button isn't too hard to press 

DoctorOptimist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By DoctorOptimist
    @tofford said:
    " I think games like Halo and MW2 are easy targets for gamers to criticise when they are at the very least solid shooters. There are a lot of annoying people online but I love playing Halo online with mates and the mute button isn't too hard to press  "
    Scratch Modern Warfare 2 out, and then I'd agree with you.
    PATERSON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#11  Edited By PATERSON

In my experience.... people are arseholes on all games.

veektarius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#12  Edited By veektarius

I like Halo.  Always have.  Don't understand how people can hate it, but they have directed their hate at me a lot more than I have directed my like at them.

ch13696

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#13  Edited By ch13696

Because for most people, and I hate to say this, that's where most multiplayer started for them. You don't hear as much trash talking 12 year olds on the PC. And before you say "all games have trash talking 12 year olds", they do, but not as much. 

Right now I just woke up so my replies are probably doesn't make that much sense. Anyways, for most people that also started to use gaming forums that's what they seen the most of, Halo fanboys. We're now at a point to where anytime a new hyped game comes out then we're going to see "INSERT GAME HERE" fanboys. And it will be annoying.

Avatar image for dad_is_a_zombie
    Dad_Is_A_Zombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Dad_Is_A_Zombie

It's not just Halo. It's XBox Live in general. Any borderline retarded, self-hating, closet homosexual with a mic finds his way to Live and uses it's anonymity to come to grips with his confused sexuality and feel better about the size of his below average dick. It's not just a single game problem.

trophyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#15  Edited By trophyhunter

no, if anything it's under
    That's why I love PSN, no one has a mic and it's the most wonderful thing ever.

DoctorOptimist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By DoctorOptimist
    @ch13696 said:
    " Because for most people, and I hate to say this, that's where most multiplayer started for them. You don't hear as much trash talking 12 year olds on the PC. And before you say "all games have trash talking 12 year olds", they do, but not as much.  Right now I just woke up so my replies are probably doesn't make that much sense. Anyways, for most people that also started to use gaming forums that's what they seen the most of, Halo fanboys. We're now at a point to where anytime a new hyped game comes out then we're going to see "INSERT GAME HERE" fanboys. And it will be annoying. "
    The main reason you hear a lot of juvenile children on Halo than you do on any PC game, is because the consoles market is more accessible than the PC. Lately, I've been hearing the same crap in the Modern Warfare series and World at War. It's what happens when you become anonymous on the net. I even hear adults saying the same on every online multi-player game I play. 

Of course, a lot of people take their negative discretion on the internet so a lot of people can complain as well. I say it's because they don't like the fact that there are other who enjoy a game they don't like, they tend to stereo-type it's majority of fans. Of course, these stereo-type do exist, but it's not as broad as people think and it isn't much worse than any AAA hyped game or game franchise. The I see it, most gamers in the gaming community don't want to hear what others say, instead they hear what they want to hear and interpreted differently  as an excuse to bash the game. For example, when someone says: "I like Halo, it's a fun game to play and I occasionally enjoy with friends", here's how the other interpreted what the guy who likes Halo said: "Halo is raping your mother, it's the best gamer ever and all other games are s*#$!". They're close minded and fail to accept or understand why people like to play Halo. I say regular gaming fans (most of them), are no better than the Halo fanatics.
    DH69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#17  Edited By DH69

lol my favorite stereotype is their definition of campaign: go hur lernz ta shootz, OFF TO MULTIPLAYER

DoctorOptimist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By DoctorOptimist
    @Dad_Is_A_Zombie said:
    " It's not just Halo. It's XBox Live in general. Any borderline retarded, self-hating, closet homosexual with a mic finds his way to Live and uses it's anonymity to come to grips with his confused sexuality and feel better about the size of his below average dick. It's not just a single game problem. "
    You do realize a lot of XBox Live gamers are homophobic and constantly shout homophobic insults?

@trophyhunter said:
    " no, if anything it's under That's why I love PSN, no one has a mic and it's the most wonderful thing ever. "
    Actually, you can play through PSN with a mic. While it's not as bad as XBoxLive, it comes pretty close. Most of the time, many PSN users behave like "gangsta wannabes".
    Avatar image for wintersnowblind
    WinterSnowblind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#19  Edited By WinterSnowblind
    @Frostler said:
    " I've always found Halo to be the home of the bad mouthed nine year trash talking kind of players, I'd say most of them are pretty bad. "
    Again, I'd say you'll meet the same type of people in any game.  Halo became particularly infamous for this, just because of its sheer popularity.
    Modern Warfare is equally as bad at this stage, if not worse.  Ditto for World of Warcraft, and even GTA IV and Red Dead Redemption (back when they had players).

And as others have said..  At this point, I consider the Halo haters far worse than the fanboys.
    DoctorOptimist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By DoctorOptimist
    @WinterSnowblind said:

" @Frostler said:

Again, I'd say you'll meet the same type of people in any game.  Halo became particularly infamous for this, just because of its sheer popularity. Modern Warfare is equally as bad at this stage, if not worse.  Ditto for World of Warcraft, and even GTA IV and Red Dead Redemption (back when they had players).  And as others have said..  At this point, I consider the Halo haters far worse than the fanboys. "
    I highly agree. Ironically enough, most of Halo haters are Valve fanboys. I'm not trashing on Valve, I prefer their games over any Halo game, but their rabid following irks me. I can't believe they boycotted Left 4 Dead 2 and made a hissy fit over the fact that Portal 2 was going to be on the PS3 as well.
    DH69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By DH69
    @DoctorOptimist said:
    " @Dad_Is_A_Zombie said:
    " It's not just Halo. It's XBox Live in general. Any borderline retarded, self-hating, closet homosexual with a mic finds his way to Live and uses it's anonymity to come to grips with his confused sexuality and feel better about the size of his below average dick. It's not just a single game problem. "
    You do realize a lot of XBox Live gamers are homophobic and constantly shout homophobic insults?

@trophyhunter said:
    " no, if anything it's under That's why I love PSN, no one has a mic and it's the most wonderful thing ever. "
    Actually, you can play through PSN with a mic. While it's not as bad as XBoxLive, it comes pretty close. Most of the time, many PSN users behave like "gangsta wannabes". "

ahh humanity...a perfect example of why every 2nd pregnancy should be met with abortion...
    trophyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By trophyhunter
    @DoctorOptimist: I know you can have a mic, it's just on one does. That's whats so great about it.
    DoctorOptimist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By DoctorOptimist
    @DH69: Sometimes, abortion IS the answer.
    Stupot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Stupot
    @DoctorOptimist said:

" @Dad_Is_A_Zombie said:

Often the ones who act the most homophobic are the closet homosexuals, i believe thats what he was trying to say.
    Mighty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#25  Edited By Mighty
    @griefersstolemykeyboard said:
    "Fanboys in general should all be buried under 6 feet of concrete. "

Yep.  

I like Halo. But I'm not near a fanboy.
    A_Wet_Shamwow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#26  Edited By A_Wet_Shamwow
    @Frostler:  have you played mw2 they FORCE you to be in game chat its really bad
    stoppre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#27  Edited By stoppre

i've always enjoyed the Halo series. Your going to get screaming 9 year olds on any popular online game. It just happens. I like sci-fi stuff and the Halo series has a pretty decent sci-fi story and backstory told through novels. 

louiedog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By louiedog

"I'm outraged that people are so judgmental about fans of the franchise that I love. Here is a list of franchises that have bad fans." 

Skytylz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Skytylz
    @trophyhunter said:
    Have you played Halo online lately, no one uses a mic anymore.
    Avatar image for horsepuckishness
    Horsepuckishness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Horsepuckishness

As with all things the negative shows far more than the positive. I'm a die-hard halo fan. I go crazy over all things Reach related. Our fanbase can have some assholes but I can safely say I've seen far more competent nice people. but I remember all the racist 12 year olds and adults that think they have special privileges far more clearly.

Same goes for MW2,WoW,LFD2, and more.

But because i'm a halo fan i'll have to throw in that CoD sux lololol!!!111!

MysteriousBob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#31  Edited By MysteriousBob

I think the main problem is that Halo is just a rather boring series.

Lemoncookie01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Lemoncookie01

Playing Halo online isn't fun unless everyone is muted.

HitmanAgent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By HitmanAgent47
    @Ashtwin: You aren't a pc gamer anymore if you make statements like I have to drop $500 every six months? You aren't a pc gamer at all then because that's a misconception from those who doesn't even know how to upgrade properly so they waste money. Look i'm tired of arguing with new users on the forum who are casual gamers and not hardcore. There is no elistism because these are standard games we all played here as hardcore gamers. You are a casual gamer, bioshock 2 is worst than the first game and I don't own a wii. I don't really view metroid prime as a fps game that I must play. Of course you played half life games, they are old games. I have nothing to say to you except you are the sterotype. Don't expect another reply, I posted points after points with articles to back up my points, I did my job and I belive you are a casual gamer who likes halo and hate other fps games. You tried to counter my arguement, sure, however it's tough when you are the exact sterotype in every way. Remember, I never actually threw an insult your way, so don't take it personally, with your hostility. I am the opposite of halo gamers, I play other fps games. You didn't realise that you are a casual gamer who is exactly like the sterotype dispite what you try to say. What you do and what you say is two different things, it's called being a hyprocrite.
    Azteck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Azteck
    @Frostler said:
    That's not exclusive to Halo in any way. Have you played MW2 and listened to the people there? They are not any better. 

The people who actually use their headsets on LIVE in general are immature and/or idiots, it has nothing to do with Halo.
    ATrevelan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#35  Edited By ATrevelan
    @HitmanAgent47 said:
    " @Ashtwin: You aren't a pc gamer anymore if you make statements like I have to drop $500 every six months? You aren't a pc gamer at all then because that's a misconception from those who doesn't even know how to upgrade properly so they waste money. Look i'm tired of arguing with new users on the forum who are casual gamers and not hardcore. There is no elistism because these are standard games we all played here as hardcore gamers. You are a casual gamer, bioshock 2 is worst than the first game and I don't own a wii. I don't really view metroid prime as a fps game that I must play. Of course you played half life games, they are old games. I have nothing to say to you except you are the sterotype. Don't expect another reply, I posted points after points with articles to back up my points, I did my job and I belive you are a casual gamer who likes halo and hate other fps games. You tried to counter my arguement, sure, however it's tough when you are the exact sterotype in every way. Remember, I never actually threw an insult your way, so don't take it personally, with your hostility. I am the opposite of halo gamers, I play other fps games. "
    What the fuck does this even say!?
    HitmanAgent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By HitmanAgent47
    @ATrevelan: it said he's a casual gamer who likes halo who doesn't play other real fps games. That's what it said ATIrevelan. I also tried to explain earlier why I said what I said there was a sterotype, yet I can't find that post anymore, I tried to define and claify my statement. It wasn't an insult, rather I always seen halo as a series which appealed to casual gamers who dislikes other fps games compared to halo. If such a sterotype doesn't exist, then I don't know what to say. Not trying to make fun of anyone's casual preferences, however if they can't afford to play a game, just rent it.
    Interfect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Interfect
    @DoctorOptimist said: 
     I say Metal Gear Solid’s, Valve (I like Valve a lot actually, I can't stand it's rabid fans), Final Fantasy, and Sonic’s fanbase are far worse. I'm going to get a lo of flak for saying that. "

Waiiiit. Who ya trying to fool? Sonic has no fans.... 
    Glak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Glak

Yes, I feel that it is, but so are most popular game fanbases
    The vocal people will always set the stereotype

Waffles13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Waffles13

I'll admit right away that the Halo games are my favorites of all time. I'd say that something like half of ANY online community act exactly the way that most people stereotype them - or if not half, it is a VERY vocal minority. This isn't unique to Halo, but if you want a real surreal trip to just how mentally damaged people on the internet can be, go to Bungie.net. I'm constantly following the Reach news, and occasionally I drop in the the forums, and Christ. Even if you get past the complete and utter disregard for the English language, there is constant bashing of other games and contrarian ideas, plus dozens of people saying things like "y doen't bungie mak it so u can have scarab in multi??" (which, even if that would be cool, there are things called technological limitations and deadlines, durr). Sure, there are outliers, decent people with legitimately good ideas and conversations, but they are in the vast majority.

tl;dr - There is a stereotype that it is largely deserved, and while it isn't unique to Halo, the Halo community is an excellent case study for that kind of behavior.

Ashtwin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Ashtwin

For the record, I NEVER stated that I hated other FPS's compared to Halo.  I was able to pick up Halo 3 brand new for 13 bucks and ODST came with the Elite system I bought a couple months back to replace my first system.  I posted a few FPS games I enjoy playing but those didnt count because they werent "real FPS" games.  Which is funny considering Hitman doesnt consider Halo a "real FPS".  Like I said previously, I buy games based off what interests me and what my budget can afford.  Since I buy games of all genre's, certain games tend to get put on the back burner until they come down in price.

DoctorOptimist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By DoctorOptimist
    @louiedog:  Nice try, but if you've actually read my comment, I'm not a big Halo fan. I loved the original, while I find the sequel to be fine games, they don't hold a candle to the original in my opinion. I'm looking forward to Halo Reach, because the beta played a lot like Halo: Combat Evolved but far more enhanced. That being said, I'm not saying that Halo doesn't have it's share of rabid followers, it does like any popular franchise. However, it's being treated as if anyone who likes Halo is a rabid and blind follower and it's the only game franchise with the most fanatical following. I've done my research, those game franchises have a even worse and far more rabid fanatical following than Halo. I don't care THAT much for the franchise as a whole, but I really don't like it as how every fan of the Halo Franchise (Which means, I don't count), are dismissed as a drooling blind idiot. You're often insulted on almost every gaming message board for praising Halo like this: "I like Halo, it's a fun series" or if you constructively and respectfully defend the series.  

DoctorOptimist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By DoctorOptimist
    @Interfect:  It still has a rabid following that supports all of the crappy Sonic games being released, most of them complained about Sonic having green eyes in Sonic 4 and create really creepy fan fiction.
    Frostler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 7

#43  Edited By Frostler
    @Azteck: It's happened to me on both games but it happens WAY more often on Halo than call of duty.
    iKANNIBAL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By iKANNIBAL

I don't pay attention to the stereotypes i'm often too busy actualy playing Halo rather than discussing it on a forum, love the series, and the novels were great, i like it because its gameplay is fast paced much like Unreal Tournament, Doom, Quake and other games of the sort. I have had so many laughs from matches in Halo that i couldn't get from your average typical shooter. 

The influence from these franchises in Halo's gameplay is apparent. and generaly i prefer FPS like it, Halo & Gears are my fav console shooters simply because they play more like action adventures rather than your typical tactical base FPS. 

I just can't get into CoD, Killzone and basicaly any CoD-like FPS, i prefer the styles of FPS like Half life and such, plus i enjoy the weapon variety in Halo (Human/Alien) weapons, and sci fi shit in general, War games can kiss my ass they don't have that variety to hold my attention. 

And ive actualy met more immature kids on Modern Warfare 2 than Halo, it seems like almost every match in Modern Warfare 2 someone is arguing about being "Legit" and some other crap calling each other "Faggots" and what not.

animateria

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#45  Edited By animateria

Multiplayer FPS fans are all the same.

Assholes!

(I'm kidding here.                                                                      Sorta.)

Avatar image for dad_is_a_zombie
    Dad_Is_A_Zombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Dad_Is_A_Zombie
    @DoctorOptimist said:
    " @Dad_Is_A_Zombie said:
    You do realize a lot of XBox Live gamers are homophobic and constantly shout homophobic insults? "  
    That's the point. Most homophobes project their own sexual confusion on others by their insults. Rather than just trying it and getting it over with they would rather cover it up by calling everyone else gay. The solution is and always will be to just don't use a mic and don't deal with the idiots on Live, period.
    iKANNIBAL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By iKANNIBAL

I think thats a false stereotype though popularized by Hollywood, most people are just assholes, i doubt the people shouting insults to gays are actualy gay, just like i don't think the people shouting insults to people of a different race are actualy racist in reality. 

Also we must all remember that everyone was not raised as some of us might have been, there are some adults who don't understand Homsexuality in this family, but they aren't gay they just have an old mindset. In highschool the words faggot and gay were thrown around hundreds of times in the day, none of the perpetrators were actualy gay though its just a word that the youth likes to throw around. Ive noticed people like that who are actualy seriously "Confused" tend to be "quiet" rather than a loud asshole.

DoctorOptimist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By DoctorOptimist
    @Waffles13:  Dude, it's like that in every single message board dedicated to a single-game or game franchise. I found it worse at Steam's forums, nearly every FPS that isn't from Valve is mediocre to them. I really like Halo (The first one) and I'm a big fan of the Half-Life series (More so than Halo), both have a annoying and obnoxious fans, but it's more so with Half-Life than Halo.
    Clembo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#49  Edited By Clembo

Halo's fanbase is a lot better now thanks to MW and MW2.  I think Halo is more and more about fun and less and less about grinding levels and pretentious bullshit that Activision want to push (for obvious $cough$ reasons) with each itteration.

There are always "zZEliteMLGprO3li7eSniipeZz" people, even in TF2 (competitive play my arse) but they are allowed to their own brand of fun, especially when they are not at MW2's numbers and there are pleanty of other people to play with who simply want to have a decent time playing vidja games.

iKANNIBAL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By iKANNIBAL
    @Clembo said:
    " Halo's fanbase is a lot better now thanks to MW and MW2.  I think Halo is more and more about fun and less and less about grinding levels and pretentious bullshit that Activision want to push (for obvious $cough$ reasons) with each itteration.  There are always "zZEliteMLGprO3li7eSniipeZz" people, even in TF2 (competitive play my arse) but they are allowed to their own brand of fun, especially when they are not at MW2's numbers and there are pleanty of other people to play with who simply want to have a decent time playing vidja games. "

Agree 100% espeacialy with the first part, thats a fine reason i quit MW2, friends were so concerned with grinding and leveling up i was wondering when exactly was the fun in the game gonna start. 

Although the leveling in Halo did piss me off because it takes a lot of matches to do it, and if your team loses once you're down a level........WTF. but i guess that was what Bungie was aiming for, making it hard to stay on top.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.