Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Hamburger

Object » linked to 362 games

A hamburger is a hunk of ground beef served between two pieces of bun-configured bread. Hamburgers are often served with a variety of toppings and condiments. It is named for the region in which it was invented, not for the kind of meat (as is often mistakenly suggested).

Describe how you make your perfect burger

AnxiousTube

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By AnxiousTube

A nice medium beef burger with some blue cheese on top, how ever you spell mayonesa mustered hot bannana peppers, tomato and some delicious lettuce.

MadMatr07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By MadMatr07

I add breadcrumbs and Worcestershire sauce to the beef before I make some very big patties with a crater in the middle so they flatten on the grill. Then before I take them off I melt some Deli Deluxe Cheddar cheese on them and put them on sesame seed buns. Top with some bacon right off of the skillet. MMMMMMMMMMMMMM

AnxiousTube

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By AnxiousTube

come on people make your burgers

Met2609

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By Met2609

Burnt to a crisp. Cheese, Ketchup. The end.

Keep it simple.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.