I have - but only ever once. There was this pub near to my house in the UK and they did the biggest burger I've ever had, ever. I'm sure you guys will have a burger story to compete with this but I'm going to blow by blow describe the biggest burger I ever ate in my life. So here we go, starting from the bottom and working up:
- Buttered, toasted bun.
- Slice of cheese.
- Salsa relish topped with pickles, lettuce, sliced tomatoes and diced onion.
- Burger patte topped with slice of cheese.
- Middle piece of toasted buttered bread.
- A second burger patte topped with a slice of cheese (and this is where it goes mad)
- Bacon and BBQ sauce (at first I wasn't sure about the use of both BBQ sauce and salsa but given they were so far apart it kinda worked)
- A plain omelette.
- Another slice of cheese.
- Pineapple ring (oh GOD how well that worked).
- Onion rings.
- Buttered, toasted bun with seasame seeds on top.
The biggest burger I ever ate. It was huge - all held together with a big stick. Served with chips (fries) and onion rings. Was so nice - not the sort of thing you could eat every day but amazing all the same.
Closed down now :( What are your huge burger stories?