Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Hamburger

Object » linked to 362 games

A hamburger is a hunk of ground beef served between two pieces of bun-configured bread. Hamburgers are often served with a variety of toppings and condiments. It is named for the region in which it was invented, not for the kind of meat (as is often mistakenly suggested).

What sauce do you have on your burger/durger?

sombre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

What's good peeps?

As stated. If you're getting a regular ass burger/dog, whats your MAIN topping?

I'm all about fried onions and a a healthy dollop of relish, the chunkier the better

Retris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Sauce or topping?
    If it's sauce, I like an aioli or a remoulade-ish. But for me there's not really a main topping, I want it all: lettuce, tomato, pickles, red onion, grilled garlic, cheese, ketchup, mustard... the more toppings the better. The closer it is to an original OG hamburger the better... except for the vegetarian patty, but I digress.

tartyron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By tartyron

My standard at home burger sauce is fry sauce, or 1000 island dressing in a pinch (they are not the same thing, though). I also like the works: mayo, ketchup and mustard.

Toppings are a separate category, as most topping are solid, not liquids. Toppings depend mostly on the cheese. If it's American or cheddar, then drag it through the garden with red onion, lettuce, tomato and pickles. If it's Swiss, then I'm going with grilled onions and mushrooms. Also, onion rings and BBQ sauce make a good combo.

There is no wrong answer, pretty much everything goes good on a burger.

Broshmosh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cheese, mayo, wholegrain mustard, sometimes (rarely) ketchup. Also partial to lettuce, and have previously gone out of my way to put pickles on a burger.

brian_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just put ketchup on, like, 95% of things. Sometimes I'll change it up by putting just mustard on a hotdog.

sparky_buzzsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 42

"Main topping" is a really weird term for this, because I'm not just having one thing on a burger. But for me, it's Swiss or cheddar, jalapenos, onion, mayo, and relish or pickles. If I'm making them for myself I'll also baste the burger with a hot sauce on the last flip, usually something lighter like a Taco Bell sauce, then top that with the cheese.

judaspete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Barbeque sauce.

CBHZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By CBHZ

I seldom like much crunch to my burger outside of a very well warmed bun, slap some BBQ on the bottom, ketchup and mayo on the top bun, squeeze that medium rare bad boy in between those slabs of bread and you’ve got a great easy burger that’s inoffensive and tasty all the same. I like adding all kinds of hot sauce personally but that’s not for everyone.

tartyron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

best burger: 300% all crow paddy with melted sherpa curds, two strips of shrimp bacon, topped with greenbeans, boiled okra and a spicy beetle aioli in an all wheat germ bun. Mmmmm, nothin beats it.

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

#11  Edited By rorie

ketchup, mustard, nothing else!

gtxforza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I'd say tomato sauce.

isomeri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 26

@rorie said:

ketchup, mustard, nothing else!

Usually this. Sometimes I'll dabble in a BBQ-sauce or even a mayo if I'm feeling crazy. About 80 % of the time though it's just mustard and ketchup.

Shindig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ketchup. Mustard doesn't usually get near it. I'm not against mustard, I just don't tend to bother.

Avatar image for propagandapanda
    Propagandapanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A favorite of mine is a mix of Peanut butter and a little mayo together. Fantastic on alot of different cheeseburgers but I really like it with a spicy cheese. BBQ sauce and a Pineapple is also a fav on a burger.

alianger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 25

Max (swedish brand)

Aioli

Bearnaise

Nuttism

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just lettuce on a burger.

No sauces on either burger or glissy.

Yup, I'm a freak.

sombre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Efesell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love the works on a burger but rarely trust a place to actually construct one without everything falling apart into a mess.

So unless I'm making my own it's usually Mayo/Mustard and toppings that are hard to fuck up like onions/pickles

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.