Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Hand of Fate 2

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Nov 07, 2017

The sequel to Defiant Development's hybrid 3rd-person action and strategy card game.

Quick Look?

TomyDingo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Vinny seemed to like the first game and Alex seemed interested, but wonder if anyone will QL this game. Seems unlikely with game of the year stuff starting after Thanksgiving.

poobumbutt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By poobumbutt

Yeah, I think with GOTY recordings getting pretty close here, maybe this is one that the crew (preferably East since Vinny played the first) will get to during the early new year's doldrums. Who knows though, I remember the last few years when GOTY rolled around and GBeast was in California, there were a few West and East mashup QLs. Maybe we'll get one of those?

As for my two cents: I Played some of this, it actually does seem "improved, even the parts that at first appear similar" as the Dealer told me a few minutes into my first game. I liked the first one despite its flaws, but this one just seems to have expanded it encounter variety, gotten better combat feel and a more interesting (normal?) story. I like it, and would very much like to hear what Vinny and others think.

DinosaurCanada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 16

I hope they look at it, its a very good game that deserves some recognition.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.