Please for the love of God have a quick look on this...

Sto_Ln

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Sto_Ln

that is all

betabetamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 15

I was super stoked to find some top tier dumb in this, but boy do those gameplay videos look dull.

isomeri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

Handball is so much fun! Can anyone remember the name of that Xbox game where you threw discs and it was sort of like playing handball?

MrShoestore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@isomeri: I believing you are thinking of Deathrow, a futuristic disc sport game with fighting robots and prisoners.... it's rad.

Also been on Giant Bomb for over a year and my first forum post is because of Deathrow. that probably says something unfortunately.

GERALTITUDE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 2

@isomeri: I believing you are thinking of Deathrow, a futuristic disc sport game with fighting robots and prisoners.... it's rad.

Also been on Giant Bomb for over a year and my first forum post is because of Deathrow. that probably says something unfortunately.

Yeah, says your BAD ASS!

Welcome duder.

Avatar image for thelastgunslinger
thelastgunslinger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

Is this a European thing? Can we get European sports expert Danny O'Dwyer in on this?

isomeri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

@mrshoestore: Yes, Deathrow, thank you! That game was great! I'm actually really surprised that nobody's attempted to copy the formula into a 4 vs. 4 couch-multiplayer format.

@thelastgunslinger: I guess the game is more of a Northern European thing. In a sense it's sort of a cross between football, or "soccer", and basketball.

Nodima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#8  Edited By Nodima

@thelastgunslinger: we played it in all levels of schoo (I'm from Nebraska), including a variation called "mum ball" (basically, keep quiet and take no more than two steps). But maybe it is more of a European thing. I really enjoyed it in school though.

We also had a variation on flat-level scooters that led to a lot of gnarled fingers and scabbed knees because those were so cheaply made.

Pushtoclose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Pushtoclose  Online

Man, Deathrow is a great game. I honestly think i put more time in that game than the first Halos games, that's probably pretty sad.

Yesiamaduck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

For those who don't know, it made it onto this week's upf

darkvare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@isomeri: anarchy reigns kinda had a similar mode in it's multiplayer

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.