Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Mar 16, 2004

Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life is the first iteration of the popular series to appear on the Nintendo Gamecube. It was later released for the PlayStation 2 as well.

The framerate

kerse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By kerse

The framerate for psn is horrible, just walking around the town like cuts it in half. Its basically unplayable for me. Was the original this bad on ps2? I don't remember it being this bad on gamecube but that was a long time ago.

Wong_Fei_Hung

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Wong_Fei_Hung

Amazed by this. There were no such issues in the GC version, I don't know about the PS2 one.

birdparcel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

The Special edition when it was ported/re-released on the PS2 was criticized for having these lag issues. When ported to PSN on both the PS3 and the PS4, I believe an attempt was made to fix these lag problems. While the framrate was improved for areas of the game they still are not perfect. As far as I know the best performing version is the original GameCube release. The intricacies of game programming!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.