Harvest Moon: Grand Bazaar is a farming simulation game that was developed by Marvelous Entertainment for the Nintendo DS. The game received a mixed critical reception, as despite being the nineteenth game in the series so far, it made very few changes to the traditional Harvest Moon style of gameplay.
- Four player game support and more responsive/faster controls, including the ability to speed up and double-jump
- Barter with customers at your shop; earn money and build skills in interactive part-time jobs; visit windmills to craft special items
- Raise a horse and compete in thrilling races; expand your farm and woo a wife; use magic to solve puzzles and help friends in need
- Play as a boy or as a girl; engage in thrilling magic duels
- Find love, get married, and start a family; make new friends and uncover hidden surprises; build your relationship with villages by helping them achieve their goals and dreams