Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Haunting Ground

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released May 10, 2005

A survival horror game, starring one Fiona Belli who awakens from a car accident to find herself trapped in a strange castle. Aided by her dog, Hewie, she must escape without falling victim to its twisted occupants.

Any fans of this game out there?

Natalia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Natalia

I love Haunting Ground. I've probably played through it six times and cannot stop enjoying it. I know it's last gen but are there any other fans around here?

satansmagichat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By satansmagichat

I bought it used and played it for ten minutes before it scared the pants off me and I haven't played it since. I'd really like to, though, just like I'd like to finish all the survival horror games I've purchased and never finished. It did seem really cool.

Evenstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By Evenstar

@Natalia: I'm definitely a fan of this game. Have only played it once but I love it. Actually I love all horror games (that I played) because they have such a good and interesting story.

c1337us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By c1337us

I picked up a copy of this game for $3 on special second hand the other day from a dump bin. At some point hopefully I will find the time to play.

DarkAnqel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By DarkAnqel

I love this game along with Clock Tower 3! I've played HG at least 4 times in the past two years. It's definitely a rare gem. I miss survival horror's like this and the classic RE games. <3

Krakn3Dfx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By Krakn3Dfx

This game is amazing, definitely one of the top survival horror games of all time.

Now I want to go play it again.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.