Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Hawken

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Feb 14, 2014

Hawken is a free to play, multiplayer-only first-person shooter featuring enormous mechs and micro-transactions from independent studio Adhesive Games.

Destructoid giving out 10,000 beta keys.

Andorski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Andorski

Interest for this game seems kind small on this site, but for those interested Destructoid is giving access to the Hawken closed beta. Just sign up for an account on Hawken's official website and redeem this code: HAWKEN_DTOID

Here's the Destructoid post about it. It's pretty cool for them to do this, so give them a page view if you desire.

flomby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By flomby

Worked for me, downloading it now...thanks for the heads up!

Avatar image for deactivated-57d4cf64585b7
    deactivated-57d4cf64585b7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Thanks! My PC won't run the game. :( Though I am glad to be in the beta none the less!

Moosey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Moosey

Played it, Feels like COD- Mech Style. Hahah pretty easy to gets kills in my opinion. Well the beta to me feels empty because most options aren't available to me, guess I wait for the full release to be satisfied xD

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.