Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Headmaster

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Oct 13, 2016

Take a mandatory trip to the Football Improvement Center in this virtual reality soccer heading game for PlayStation VR. The Football Improvement Center is almost certainly not a prison.

Anyone who played the full game yet?

Knurrunkulus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

I just tried the demo for Headmaster via the PS VR demo collection that can be downloaded from the store. I could barely get a shot in the goal, because the tracking somehow didn't work at all. When I wanted to get the ball to the right it shot to the left, when I wanted to do a low shot it would do a high one - either I'm massively untalented or my tracking somehow goes bonkers (but only in that game) or... could the demo be busted and it's fixed in the full version?

I'm very intrigued by this game and would love to buy and enjoy it, but not like this. So... any experiences with the full game? Anyone? :)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.