Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Hearthstone

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Mar 11, 2014

A Free-to-Play collectible card game by Blizzard Entertainment set in the Warcraft universe.

Get a free Murloc Shaman portrait when you refer a "friend"

Acura_Max

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Acura_Max

The newest patch is going to give you a shaman alt. portrait when you invite a friend to hearthstone and meets the following requirements:

• Your "friend" has to get to a combined level of 20 - level a couple of heroes to level 5 or so each!
    • Additional recruits earn you packs of classic cards to a maximum of 5.
    • Friend who already reached level 20 do not count

Additionally they also introduced a new quest where you play a friend for 80 gold. No one has to win and you both get the reward, making it the easiest gold since the introduction of "watch a friend play the game" quest.

GB UserGamer TagNeed Portrait?Reference Link
    Acura_MaxGhostDragon#15986Nohttps://battle.net/recruit/XPQ7H2R78F?blzcmp=raf-hs&s=HS&m=pc
    enemylandlord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

The play a friend quest is a pretty rad idea, more quests valued above 40 gold is extremely welcome. I've never bothered to grab one of the alternate hero skins but this one seems easy enough that I might as well. Solid update.

weavminas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Do we want to make this an official 'share your code for skin' thread? I consider all duders my friends.

Dixavd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I don't know anyone who plays card games, casual games or even still plays hearthstone (for the new quest) :(

enemylandlord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By enemylandlord

@dixavd: I can't help you get the skin, but if that quest rolls up on you and you need someone to play with I'm NMELandlord#1466 on NA.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

Step 1. Make an alt account.

Step 2. Refer as friend.

Step 3. Get four heroes to level 5 each.

Step 4. Collect super sweet murloc shaman and laugh your way to the bank!

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By mike

@jakob187 said:

Step 3. Get four heroes to level 5 each.

It's faster to just unlock all of the classes and rotate which hero you use each time since unlocking a hero counts as one level, plus each win with a level 1 hero will get you to level 2. That way you're effectively getting two levels towards your 20 for every match.

Acura_Max

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@dixavd: I can't help you get the skin, but if that quest rolls up on you and you need someone to play with I'm NMELandlord#1466 on NA.

I'll also add my user name if you want to do the quest with me. GhostDragon#15986

Do we want to make this an official 'share your code for skin' thread? I consider all duders my friends.

Sounds like a great idea. I'll add something to the Op for that!

asmo917

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

I'm Asmo917#1312 and I have the "Challenge a Friend" quest for 80 gold. If anyone else wants in on this, hit me up on B.Net, but be warned - the quest appears to be bugged in some cases. I challenged a friend earlier today, we completed our match, and didn't get the gold. Seems to be a known issue on the forums. But I"m always open to friend requests.

asmo917

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

Thanks to Mike for the awesome Tavern Brawl and help unlocking the 80 gold quest. In case you were wondering, BOTH players get 80 gold, but the person with the quest must send the challenge for it to count as completed in his/her log. If anyone else wants help with this, I'm usually up for a game.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.