Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Heavy Rain

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Jan 25, 2010

An interactive thriller from the studio behind Indigo Prophecy, sporting a dark storyline involving the investigation of a mysterious serial killer.

Did I miss anything (Shelby, Watch Shop)?

ZimboDK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By ZimboDK

So, I got Heavy Rain for Christmas (yay). I just finished the watch shop and wonder if I missed anything while wiping away fingerprints.

I wiped off both phones, the entrance door, magnifying glass, 3 glasses, bottle of scotch and the ballerina box that Lauren touched. I ended up at the police station, so I think I missed something. I just don't know what. Any ideas?

AlexW00d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By AlexW00d

The window? I think... It's been a long time.

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

#3  Edited By Hailinel

I must have missed something as well.  It's been a long time since I played the game, but I ended up with Shelby and Lauren in the police station as well and didn't know what I had missed.

Goly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Goly

There's a window Lauren leans on, not the one where the ballerina is, one to the left. I'm pretty sure that's the only thing you're missing. I know because I was trying to get all the endings recently and had to check a walkthrough for this chapter.  

Terrific game hope you enjoy it as much as I did. It has its flaws for sure, but damn if we're not getting to great interactive storytelling.

ZimboDK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By ZimboDK
    @Goly: Yeah, I realized in a later chapter that I missed the window.

And yes, I REALLY enjoyed it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.