Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Heavy Rain

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Jan 25, 2010

An interactive thriller from the studio behind Indigo Prophecy, sporting a dark storyline involving the investigation of a mysterious serial killer.

This game isn't like Dragon's Lair at all!

Jost1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 17

#1  Edited By Jost1

Don Bluth characters have a LOT more charm :)

BraveToaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By BraveToaster

Thanks for sharing.

MeierTheRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By MeierTheRed

Might be the case, i still enjoyed Heavy Rain more than Dragon's Lair, i will be awaiting the lynch mob at any second now.

Jost1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 17

#4  Edited By Jost1

I was hoping people could take a joke, I'm not out to bash anyone's favourite game! :)

I admire the technical feat that Heavy Rain represents and I enjoyed what I've played of it.  I think maybe technology STILL has some catching up to do though, it wants to be super realistic but the illusion breaks pretty often.

that's why I joked about Dragon's Lair - not the quick time events necessarily but the cartoony characters allows for a lot more life and emotion to be breathed into the game, where as anything trying to be ultra-real will not manage to be consistently so.

But as a GAME that you PLAY  Heavy Rain is superior in every way

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.