Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Heroes of the Storm

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Jun 02, 2015

Heroes from Warcraft, StarCraft, Diablo, Overwatch, and other universes are summoned to the Nexus for five-on-five combat in Blizzard's take on the MOBA genre.

Rexxar and Misha bear down!

TheMasterDS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 31

#1  Edited By TheMasterDS

Tomorrow, on the 8th of September, Rexxar and his companion Misha join Heroes of the Storm as a sort of Ranged Warrior Melee Warrior Tagteam. Check out Blizzard's spotlight video for more about their kit and what they're all about.

I'm pretty excited myself. I have all the other heroes and I have 14000 gold and a 800 gold quest. I'll just need to finish it and whatever quest I get tomorrow (fingers crossed for not win 3 - that'd be the only one which could drag things out) to have just barely enough to buy Rexxar with gold day one rather than money. Yay!

I'm really interested in his play style. He's the second real multi-unit Hero but he doesn't use the same micro stuff as Lost Vikings. Despite being two characters they both attack the same targets and you don't have direct control over Misha instead positioning her through good use of her stun-charge and call pet. I can barely get my head around TLV and I'd never bring them into a QM but I'm all over this style. Rexxar and Misha are a team that aren't to be separated and I love that.

They go up tomorrow. Same initial price as always, 15,000 gold for the first 2 weeks then 10,000 gold after that as usual. Or 10 dollars. Anyone else grabbing them? I mean, yes obviously, there'll be 2 Rexxars in every Quick Match for a week. Anyone else here grabbing them?

TheMasterDS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

Rexxar's trailer is up! It plays off a Hearthstone line in a fairly good way. The new hero trailers are great by the way if you've never seen them before. The best I think is the one for The Butcher which plays out in the manner of a horror movie.

Also there's a new patch out with a handful of minor changes! Hero League is now only for 1 player or 2 player parties, Kael's Chain Bomb talent has been nerfed heavily (in fairness it was super strong) and that's about it. Minor patch.

Fredchuckdave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

SMOrc

TheHT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#5  Edited By TheHT

Looks interesting! Warriors are my least favourite type, but this being ranged and with a pet to manage might be neat. I'll give em a shot when they're on rotation first before buying.

Nime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

TheMasterDS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They're really fun. There's a few talents which give Misha increased wave clear namely one that makes her do more damage and another that gives her burning rage. I think both are really strong because you just put her in the middle of creep waves and they melt away which is great. Tanks with wave clear are really strong right now and Rexxar/Misha are an option for that.

I think the Bestial Wrath ultimate is better than the Unleash. The level 20 on that makes it heal Rexxar which is something he really needs for when the enemy team turns their focus on him. Unlike Misha (who feels constantly topped off due to Mend Pet) he doesn't heal other than regular ass regen otherwise. The boars kind of feel weak, especially if you're behind. I'd be interested to see if anyone disagrees, maybe it's really good but I don't know.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.