Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Heroes of the Storm

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Jun 02, 2015

Heroes from Warcraft, StarCraft, Diablo, Overwatch, and other universes are summoned to the Nexus for five-on-five combat in Blizzard's take on the MOBA genre.

Special Event Running

scrappypixels

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

There is a Overwatch event running that gifts heroes for playing in a part so i was wondering if anybody was about?

So is anybody still playing HOTS around here? The GB chat is almost empty daily. I've recently got into it, only around level 16 but usually try to cram a few games in after work.

nnickers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Me and some friends just started messing around with it for the OW gifts. I don't know if I'll stick with it much longer than that, but it's neat, I'll probably leave it installed. As someone who played a TON of LoL for years and then fell off hard because of how toxic that community was, this seems like the only MOBA I could ever picture returning too, period.

What's the GB chat you mention though? Does the games have guilds or something?

CujoPrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I might have to look into this. I kinda totally forgot about HotS.

I've been screwing around with Dota, but can't even get out of the practice matchs. I'm pretty sure even the bots are judging me for my lousy play...

StrawHat_NPC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By StrawHat_NPC

I haven't played in over a year but I might reinstall it to get the genji skin. If I do I'll jump back in the GB chat.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.