First piece of expansion pass content out, is a sniper map.....

reap3r160

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By reap3r160

So IO released their first expansion map, and it's a sniper assassin map.....

https://www.trueachievements.com/n36956/sniper-assassin-map-hantu-port-arrives-in-hitman-2-tomorrow

If all of the expansion content are just sniper maps, I'm going to be SUPER disappointed. This also better not be the only content for "Expansion Pass 1". I personally find the sniper assassin mode to be SUPER boring, there's nothing "hitman" about it, especially compared to everything they've done to the formula.

nateandrews

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

Yeah I’m glad I didn’t get the expansion pass. I played the sniping map once and that was enough for me. Not what I come to Hitman for.

OMGFather

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Yeah that is disappointing. I got the Gold edition for a good price so I'm not too bummed out, but I really was expecting new locations in the main campaign. Maybe not fully fleshed out ones, but bonus level sized.

hans_maulwurf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

wow, yeah, a level for the game mode they sell on phones for 1€ doesn't sound like people are getting their moneys worth here.

conmulligan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#5 conmulligan  Online

Each Expansion Pass comes with a new location and a new sniper map. They've been upfront about this from the start:

• Access to the upcoming Expansion Pass 1, which offers new Missions, a new Location, a new Sniper Map, new Challenges, new Weapons, and new Outfits.
  • Access to the upcoming Expansion Pass 2, which offers new Missions, a new Location, a new Sniper Map, new Challenges, new Weapons, and new Outfits.
jeremyf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 4

I dunno, I like the sniping in this game

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.